• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

Rock knows he doesn't have to do crazy shit to have a classic match. Him and Hogan had the Skydome losing their mind in 2002 and they pretty much worked a basic wrestling match.

The guy got a fucking elbow drop over as a finisher and made people go apeshit for it.

zychi

Banned
Oh, shut up. Here it is for you. http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=44600757&postcount=11565

I honestly could see Taker winning and retiring with the belt like Edge did with the WHC.

I would hope that
Taker retires with the belt, they then have whoever is the current WHC in the tournament for the WWE title, unify it by having the WHC either win it all, or have him lose the WHC during the tournament to the eventual winner(my choice would be Punk or Goatface winning it all). Then they finally introduce the new title design and call the new belt the "WWE World Heavyweight Championship."

Unifies the belts, new title design, and let's Taker leave on top.

UberTag

I would hope that
Taker retires with the belt, they then have whoever is the current WHC in the tournament for the WWE title, unify it by having the WHC either win it all, or have him lose the WHC during the tournament to the eventual winner(my choice would be Punk or Goatface winning it all). Then they finally introduce the new title design and call the new belt the "WWE World Heavyweight Championship."

Unifies the belts, new title design, and let's Taker leave on top.
Can we have D.Brine unify the titles so the new title belt can one-up the new ROH belt and have a giant goatface on it?

Goatface Title > Rocko's Modern Life / Jar Jar Title

WatTsu

I love how rough around the edges this special is (but then again, the Soup is usually as low-rent as it gets). Makes it that much funnier.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Rock knows he doesn't have to do crazy shit to have a classic match. Him and Hogan had the Skydome losing their mind in 2002 and they pretty much worked a basic wrestling match.

The guy got a fucking elbow drop over as a finisher and made people go apeshit for it.

Toronto knows their shit. If that had been in NYC it would've been a flop.

Ozone

I love how rough around the edges this special is (but then again, the Soup is usually as low-rent as it gets). Makes it that much funnier.
Exactly. This is definitely not PG, and that's what's so refreshing about it. And I'm glad to see the WWE can take a joke with many of these old clips.

WatTsu

Exactly. This is definitely not PG, and that's what's so refreshing about it. And I'm glad to see the WWE can take a joke with many of these old clips.

It was also smart that they picked some of their midcard guys. I don't see Punk or Cena doing that well in that environment. Daniel Bryan, surprising no one, was a great fit, but then again that guy is basically good at everything he does.

Fun show.

Its funny that its almost a guarantee we'll see HHH pedigree Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns. HHH needs to get his win back at Wrestlemania againts Brock. They are most likely Heymans stable so they will be 1st to be burried on HHH return

Cagey

Banned
Also, here is the rumored theme music for Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns faction. I don't think its bad at all:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRMS7Rb2Rp0

As a song, this is fine. As a pro wrestling entrance theme song, it's terrible. The beginning is slow, generic, unexciting, and unrecognizable.

If you don't immediately know who the song belongs to when it hits, it fails.

So fucking over.

I can't hear the words "ladies and gentlemen" without starting to run through their entire bit in my head. It's been 12+ years. It's bad. My brain's been ruined.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Noticed that too. Glenn Jacobs must be giving him exercise and nutrition advice.
They honestly seem to be becoming good friends with all the media, appearances and shows that they do together. It makes sense considering that they seem to have very similar personalities.

In other words, yes, Bryan getting bigger is all due to GGG.

As a song, this is fine. As a pro wrestling entrance theme song, it's terrible. The beginning is slow, generic, unexciting, and unrecognizable.

If you don't immediately know who the song belongs to when it hits, it fails.
It's okay. They'll treat it like the Corre theme and add more guitars every week.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I am awake
tumblr_mbuukbtaXr1qheak7o1_500.jpg

Just a heads-up, guys: WWEShop is having an insane sale right now. Things are heavily discounted, and then you can take 20% off of that, and get flat-rate $15 shipping. There's no minimum either. I spend just under $100. Here was my haul, and keep in mind that everything is 20% cheaper than the price listed under it.

Chris Jericho The Original Authentic T-Shirt
Product No: 045-100-015-4
Size: XL
Color: Black
1 $9.99

Jericho Raw is Jericho Retro T-Shirt
Product No: 045-100-012-4
1 $9.99

ECW Blood Sport DVD
Product No: 009-701-012-0
1 $6.99

HHH King of Kings There Is Only One DVD
Product No: 028-701-001-0
1 $6.99

Mr. Perfect Life & Times DVD
Product No: 009-701-024-0
1 $5.99

Mick Foley Hits and Misses: The Hardcore Edition DVD
Product No: 066-701-002-0
1 $7.99

Ric Flair Four Horseman DVD
Product No: 009-701-019-0
1 $4.99

Stone Cold Steve Austin Legacy of Austin DVD
Product No: 027-701-007-0
1 $9.99

The Rock DVD- Most Electrifying Man In Sports
Product No: 032-701-003-0
1 $6.99

WWE Money in the Bank Pay Per View 2011 DVD
Product No: 011-701-121-0
1 $5.99

CM Punk In Punk We Trust Baseball Cap
Product No: 101-300-008-0
1 $9.99

CM Punk In Punk We Trust Men's Authentic T-shirt
Product No: 101-100-022-4
Color: gray
1 $9.99

Jericho Raw is Jericho Retro T-Shirt
Product No: 045-100-012-3
Size: L
1 $9.99

Order Subtotal: $105.87
Order Discount: - $21.17
Shipping: International Canada Post $17.99
Shipping Discount: - $2.99
Sales Tax: $0.00
Order Total: $99.70

Pumped for it to come in! I got 2 RAW is Jericho shirts because a friend of mine was just fired right before the holidays, so I figured I'd get him a present to help lighten his holiday mood :).

youre whats wrong with this world

Sorry for buying things I'm a fan of.

Ever bought any NFL gear? I bet you have numerous logos somewhere in your closet.

If fact, even if you don't, fuck you anyway.

Or, are you so stupid that you think I work for WWE/WWEShop. Go look at my post history, if so -- particularly in this thread.

Lunchbox

Banned
Sorry for buying things I'm a fan of.

Ever bought any NFL gear? I bet you have numerous logos somewhere in your closet.

If fact, even if you don't, fuck you anyway.

Or, are you so stupid that you think I work for WWE/WWEShop. Go look at my post history, if so -- particularly in this thread.

i bet you also wear wrestling gear in public

Top Bottom