• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

What DO You Do?

I'm the Thread Killer, apparently. When I post, people just wait a couple of minutes to clear the air, and then move onto a new topic.

Oh my god Laserfrog

Farming Simulator 2013 is the greatest game I've ever bought off steam.

GOTY

I just saw a video of a multiplayer session for that game. I don't know what's going on with that game, but it feels like it's something special.

Nitro Recap

Nice post, I enjoyed the recap. I'll read anything like this post of yours if you make more in the future.

You weren't kidding when you said that episode sucked a dick was a mess. There's a lot of bloat in between some of the matches.

I can't believe that Russo used swerved in a promo. That just comes off as smug to me, I don't know why. And all these shoots! No wonder there are so many smarks, they've been cultivated by Russo himself.

Arn Anderson deserved better than being stuck as Vince Russo's muscle, but at least he actually did stuff. Being locked up in a trunk and kidnapped is an interesting way to close out a show, at the very least.

If I had watched it live, I think I would have just coasted on DDP's cutters and Sid's match for the whole show.

G-Fex

That videogame wrestling stream basically amounts to "HAHA IT'S THAT GUY"

pretty much, I don't mark out for AVGN or videogame characters :\

my streams were pretty shit though and not as much work put into it so I can't throw stones.

But he's got like 1000+ viewers, good for him I guess.

But hey I did get like 4/5/6 people watching my farm simulator gameplay today!

Well in that case I have no memory of the game at all. Maybe I forced myself to forget it all?
Doesn't sound like you've led a wonderful life at all, admit it, you saw the waifu lineup and were like "nope, this doesn't do anything for me".

Are any of the ones on the nintendo DS any good?
Never played any of the standard DS ones, they made too damn many and some were flawed I think, but I think the consensus was that Sunshine Islands was the best traditional style while one of the Rune Factory games was probably the best, I can vouch for RF1 at least.

I'm the Thread Killer, apparently. When I post, people just wait a couple of minutes to clear the air, and then move onto a new topic.
So it's like Randy Orton but with threads? next time people start saying stuff like "posting in a legendary thread" you can turn up outta nowhere and kill the legend, instant heel heat.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I could go without the "BLAH BLAH THREAD SUCKS BLAH BLAH STOP POSTING GIFS BLAH BLAH NO FANART BLAH BLAH KANE" posts that come up here. Not sure if they still do.
You hear that, folks? Your constant complaints about the Kane posts have pissed off Spin, and kept him from this thread.

SoulDashing lives!

...Well, then. I guess I'll start posting here more often.

The product hasn't been too interesting anyhow. But, WrestleGAF always makes things fun, I suppose.

Ithil

That videogame wrestling stream basically amounts to "HAHA IT'S THAT GUY"

Much like a mediocre match being lifted by a hot crowd, the stream can be lifted by the excited reactions of the viewers to everything.

However, I've only watched one Rumble, and now that I've seen all the recreations of characters, I'm not sure there's a lasting appeal. Seems like a one time thing.

I could go without the "BLAH BLAH THREAD SUCKS BLAH BLAH STOP POSTING GIFS BLAH BLAH NO FANART BLAH BLAH KANE" posts that come up here. Not sure if they still do.
Don't worry, we've made things fun again, eat it CM Punk.

I just looked at them, Harvest Moon 64 is definitely superior
They reused that set of characters quite a few times it seems.
I'm just now remembering that EU never got that game, i'm missing out.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
DevianArt has a picture of a pregnant Jeff Jarrett and Roddy Piper. Why are you linking to such a horrible site, soulplaya
Just did the plowing tutorial in FS2013, better than that new hitman game.

every hitman game sucks. i see no sharpshooters in any of them

G-Fex

Just did the plowing tutorial in FS2013, better than that new hitman game.

BAM!

Told ya

Wait to you get to cutting corn and emptying it via your pipe thing.

unfolding your machinery is so fucking awesome looking.

and you guys search for drawings...on deviantart?

bangai-o

Banned
preggos Jeff Hardy and Roddy Piper pics.

RrDcX.gif

^^Those are awfully cute pics.

So it's like Randy Orton but with threads? next time people start saying stuff like "posting in a legendary thread" you can turn up outta nowhere and kill the legend, instant heel heat.

It's tempting, but I work best in the shadows. It'd be less like Legend Killer Orton, and more like half-stoic/half-crazy 'face' Orton.

So, I've been thinking about the different angles the new guys can do for an Invasion/Punk-led faction and-

*checks Soulplaya's link*

why do I even bother on weekends

Aiii

So not worth it
i used to want a Vita. but I am doubting PSO2 will get a translation.

Yeah, it just doesn't have games. So much potential though, I am hopeful for a second life in a year or two if it sticks around until then. Persona 4 and PSN Plus give it some added value ATM. love the device though, looks and feels great, shame it is doing badly.

Sokantish

Persona 4 is the only reason I bought my vita, but I haven't bought it yet because I'm playing through Persona 3 again and I know if I get Persona 4 I'll quit P3P

Top Bottom