• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

Jitters

this face?
rc4k2c.png

this face?
kelly-kelly-playboy.jpg

Yes, she is beautiful.

Jitters

iIIb6FUmp2xGC.gif

Look how cute! I'm single right now, so I would trade anything for a candle light dinner with her. ;)

EDIT:I'm going to start being creepy like the guys in the Victorious thread.

Ithil

didn't recognize her

what's AJ doing trying to look threatening to Dolph?

She has him confused with the wimp Dolph from a few months ago who got beaten up by Sheamus and whoever else every week. This is the Dolph that beats Orton with a superkick, tackles Cena through a bathroom stall, and generally fucks shit up.

G-Fex

She has him confused with the wimp Dolph from a few months ago who got beaten up by Sheamus and whoever else every week. This is the Dolph that beats Orton with a superkick, tackles Cena through a bathroom stall, and generally fucks shit up.

whoaaaaaa Dolph actually isn't a joke now?

Speaking of jokes there's Kane and Bryan.

Ithil

whoaaaaaa Dolph actually isn't a joke now?

Speaking of jokes there's Kane and Bryan.

In the last week he's beaten Orton twice, beat up and injured Cena, beat Miz (now a face so it's actually a thing) on Main Event, and ripped AJ to pieces verbally. He's actually being made into a threat, hopefully because he's cashing in soon.

G-Fex

In the last week he's beaten Orton twice, beat up and injured Cena, beat Miz (now a face so it's actually a thing) on Main Event, and ripped AJ to pieces verbally. He's actually being made into a threat, hopefully because he's cashing in soon.

whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

no sarcasm, i'm seriously impressed

You can't help it when every woman on that show is flawless.

I'd like for Jade to be a diva someday.

I want to see that girl in diva shape.

Enfinit

I'd like for Jade to be a diva someday.

I want to see that girl in diva shape.

Jade's my least favorite woman, only better than Daniella Monet. I went to elementary and middle school with Ariana Grande (Cat), so she's the obvious favorite. Still talk to her to this day.

G-Fex

Jade's my least favorite woman, only better than Daniella Monet. I went to elementary and middle school with Ariana Grande (Cat), so she's the obvious favorite. Still talk to her to this day.

lol seriously?

does she like playing the ditzy redhead on tv?

Enfinit

does she like playing the ditzy redhead on tv?

She likes her character, although it's not a reflection of her in real life whatsoever. Their senses of humor are slightly similar, however the only thing in common between Ariana and Cat is their adorable-ness of personalty and physical beauty. Ari's quite the flirt in real life.

did you also happen to go to school with Layla?
That's not even a funny joke. I hold you to a higher standard of comedy, Mr. Cosgrove.

G-Fex

She likes her character, although it's not a reflection of her in real life whatsoever. Their senses of humor are slightly similar, however the only thing in common between Ariana and Cat is their adorable-ness of personalty and physical beauty. Ari's quite the flirt in real life.

That's not even a funny joke. I hold you to a higher standard of comedy, Mr. Cosgrove.

will she ... go out with me?

DMczaf

I was at Chuck E Cheese for my nephew's birthday, and I finally found my true wrasslin calling. Sorry guys, CWO is where it's at.

5ENkR.jpg

G-Fex

I was at Chuck E Cheese for my nephew's birthday, and I finally found my true wrasslin calling. Sorry guys, CWO is where it's at.

5ENkR.jpg

HOLY SHIT THEY STILL MAKE PARODY POSTERS

When I was a kid they had crocodile dundee and indiana jones parody posters

G-Fex

No DM is supposed to be sting guys

except a snitch.

Anyway since Chucky E. Cheese is the 3rd man, I'm guessing munch and that dog is like his Nash and Hall.

DMczaf

Fucking snitch hunts up in here.

It's Frankman. It's always been Frankman. It'll always be Frankman! You guys just like to snitch hunt!

Top Bottom