• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

SoulPlaya

more money than God
You HAVE been called out on it. Multiple times. Each time, you always shrugged it off and said something stupid and sarcastic like "lolz you guys love kane stop lying" and continued to post shitty fanart. It's no surprise that eventually mods had to be contacted to get you and others to knock it off. So even though it won't do anything, I'll ask again: PLEASE stop posting shitty fanart from now until the end of time...at least in this thread.

And it was fucking obnoxious then, too. You get the most flack for it because, like it or not, it's become associated with you. Which is weird, since it used to be associated with Matthew Gallant, but he's thankfully stopped posting as often. The difference is that they knew when to stop, and you didn't. You've toned it down recently, which I'm thankful for, however.

That's admirable, but not everyone shares that view.
I don't even think the mods directly addressed me or the fan art in anyway, actually. And I didn't tone it down recently. I toned it down months ago, and I occasionally still do post fan art, if I find something good enough. Hell, I just did it on the last few pages, I believe, lol. I thought the fan art fit right in with the wave after wave of diva pics and gif after gif responses. I didn't tone it down because people didn't like it, I toned it down cause I just wasn't posting as much anymore. The only thing I didn't appreciate was the hypocrisy. I saw other fan art get posted, diva pic after diva pic, gif after gif, most of which were without context or meaning, but no one really openly complained. I remember when this place was packed with HBK stuff. What happened to the snow globe?

And damn it, I love it all. I love this place, lol.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
And back on the list you go.
12kane.jpg

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Oh look, WrassleGAF drama'ing about Kane and snitches again.

*sigh* Wrestling fans...
Be honest, Net. Can you believe that it's been almost a year since your "Kane in 2012?" comment, and now we're getting closer to Kane in 2013. If it weren't for your founding of the Kane Kliq, we wouldn't be able to have Kane drama.

Thank you, Net. Lol

There's always something to complain about on WrassleGAF

If you people aren't complaining about the shows, you're complaining about each other.

Just be like me and enjoy the camaraderie while enjoying another fantastic episode of Raw.

Be honest, Net. Can you believe that it's been almost a year since your "Kane in 2012?" comment, and now we're getting closer to Kane in 2013. If it weren't for your founding of the Kane Kliq, we wouldn't be able to have Kane drama.

Thank you, Net. Lol

*sigh*

i7WaId8ullaxS.gif

I read this like I read Heavy's posts

wait

IT WAS HEAVY ALL ALONG

OH GOD. GET IT OFF, GET IT OFF!

No, no, come back. Let's end the drama right. Let me ask you, do you think AJ has a big butt?

I refuse to aid in this thread's obsession in matters concerning Kane, AJ, Frankman snitches, or negativity of any sort. I'm a professional. I've covered wars, ya know?

Man and right on the day when I said I was returning full-time because I was told that stuff didn't happen in here anymore...

You shoulda never brought it up doe. Thanks, spin.

Sokantish

Sokantish is like Soulplaya when he was fun.

AxRcS.gif

I refuse to aid in this thread's obsession in matters concerning Kane, AJ, Frankman snitches, or negativity of any sort. I'm a professional. I've covered wars, ya know?

Did you ever think that maybe instead of being selfish you should help out the people that need you. Maybe you could turn this thread around!

Guys it's still dean Ambrose week. Lets celebrate

Do you think they'll just put Ryback through the table again next week? Or will they make the trio 3v1 Ryback and then Ryback does his finisher to ALL of them at the same time?

gurudyne

Jesus, I leave for a week and this thread devolves into something like the storylines you'd find permeating half of RAW. And not the part of RAW involving Daniel Bryan or Punk. No, this is Hornswoggle-grade BS. The Great Ambrose Tease is really doing a number on you guys, isn't it?

Sokantish

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-yzd9UoOGwt8/TlGN-fvCGWI/AAAAAAAAAxk/-i-FPVAotzw/s1600/wwe-kane-india-9.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_x7xEbaBRmPw/SjKzshRoJpI/AAAAAAAAG6E/hNVbVgsL4Wg/s1600/wwe-kane-india-11.jpg[MG][/QUOTE]

You don't like Hulu Plus?

[quote="Net_Wrecker, post: 44717203"][url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARDhJ2dpuYU&#t=15s[/url][/QUOTE]

I always thought you were more the Batman type, you disappoint me, Net_Wrecker!

Sokantish

Batman doesn't use guns because of some "moral" code. The Man With No Name doesn't follow such trivial ideals to get things done.

I forgot about that part, you bring up a very good point. Maybe Net_Wrecker could be more like... I don't know anything about gun wielding super heroes, is The Punisher a good guy?

Top Bottom