• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

DMczaf

Ignore Lists?

Snitch Hunts?

I'm going back up.

rafters.jpg

Maybe I missed something...what goes on here that would prompt someone to resort to snitching?
I don't know, but alot of the IRC-GAFfers keep indicating the snitching is going on within WrassleGAF.

It's bad enough we used to have lurkers from other threads snitch on us for nothing banworthy, but WrassleGAF on WrassleGAF shit that's not banworthy? That's why I barely post here anymore.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I forgot, something about G-Fex and SoulPlaya spamming weird fan art
It had nothing to do with me. Sandman and BillRiccio snitched to the mods that people were posting too much fan art (which I still say was messed up cause it wasn't even me who started it, it was late at night, and it only went on for a few posts). No one was banned as a result of it.

There's snitches everywhere in this thread.

Sokantish

Well before he said G-Fex was in his fav five I thought for sure his fave five was

1. Sokantish
2. Sokantish
3. Sokantish
4. Sokantish
5. A Pretty Panda

Now I guess 5 is G-Fex instead of A Pretty Panda

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
That is the worst fave five I've ever seen ahaha.

Though it shouldn't be a surprise since you like Tommy, should've figured all your tastes are awful.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Not an excuse.

Not an excuse.

Not an excuse.

Calling out shitty, obnoxious, and/or annoying posts isn't "snitching."
It wasn't calling it out, it was snitching. Snitching is snitching. Calling it out would have been actually posting about it, or confronting me about it. If they had just come to me, instead of trying to get me banned (which didn't work), I would have stopped immediately. I had stopped posting a bunch of fan art long before that, and like I said, I wasn't the one who started it that time.

Bill made a post detailing his frustrations, and it revolved around how this thread wasn't discussing actual wrestling enough, and I get that, but WrassleGAF has always revolved around gifs and diva pics, and for some reason this year (lol), some other stuff like gaming and Kane. Besides, it's not like it worked. Remember just a few pages ago, Beef, when people (not me) were posting weird fan art and even posting excerpts from homoerotic wrestling fan fiction? Or remember when people were posting fan art of male wrestlers being pregnant? I didn't post any of that.

And BTW, let me be clear, I accept WrassleGAF for what it is, and I have no problem with anyone here or what they post.

It wasn't calling it out, it was snitching. Snitching is snitching. Calling it out would have been actually posting about it, or confronting me about it. If they had just come to me, instead of trying to get me banned (which didn't work), I would have stopped immediately. I had stopped posting a bunch of fan art long before that, and like I said, I wasn't the one who started it that time.

You HAVE been called out on it. Multiple times. Each time, you always shrugged it off and said something stupid and sarcastic like "lolz you guys love kane stop lying" and continued to post shitty fanart. It's no surprise that eventually mods had to be contacted to get you and others to knock it off. So even though it won't do anything, I'll ask again: PLEASE stop posting shitty fanart from now until the end of time...at least in this thread.
Bill made a post detailing his frustrations, and it revolved around how this thread wasn't discussing actual wrestling enough, and I get that, but WrassleGAF has always revolved around gifs and diva pics, and for some reason this year (lol), some other stuff like gaming and Kane. Besides, it's not like it worked. Remember just a few pages ago, Beef, when people (not me) were posting weird fan art and even posting excerpts from homoerotic wrestling fan fiction? Or remember when people were posting fan art of male wrestlers being pregnant? I didn't post any of that.
And it was fucking obnoxious then, too. You get the most flack for it because, like it or not, it's become associated with you. Which is weird, since it used to be associated with Matthew Gallant, but he's thankfully stopped posting as often. The difference is that they knew when to stop, and you didn't. You've toned it down recently, which I'm thankful for, however.
And BTW, let me be clear, I accept WrassleGAF for what it is, and I have no problem with anyone here or what they post.
That's admirable, but not everyone shares that view.

Top Bottom