• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

G-Fex

Oh sweet, I'm going to renew my Hulu Plus soon so I can watch some more NXT and Main Event

You really can't mean that!

What makes him so special that he and his two buddies can try to bury the new superstar we need to get rid of the awful boring CM Punk and Cena.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
tumblr_me0nsfu2Vu1qhr8kmo3_250.gif
tumblr_me0nsfu2Vu1qhr8kmo4_250.gif

Why didn't Kane just spend Thanksgiving with Taker? Doesn't Taker celebrate Thanksgiving? Wait, maybe he did, but he doesn't want Bryan to know? Inquiries must be made.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hey guys, neat vacation so far, it's been fun. You all been having a good time? I miss WrassleGAF! Can't wait to get back in the swing of things and talk some wrassles.

GWF should be firing up the week after this one!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What the hell happened to you guys a page or two ago? Yeeeezuss.

Let's all shake hands with a Fave Five, tomorrow or now!

Sokantish

What the hell happened to you guys a page or two ago? Yeeeezuss.

Let's all shake hands with a Fave Five, tomorrow or now!

I dunno, man. They all just lost it. I think it's probably because it feels like they haven't watched Raw in forever and they're all just so curious what's gonna happen next in the Cena/AJ/Ziggler feud. Personally I think Ziggler is with AJ and she's playing Cena for a fool! What do you think, Sunflower?

All this talk of Kane fanarts...

I have the sudden desire to fill this thread with Kane fanarts and leave a nice surprise for the people that read this thread in the morning.

All to spite Professor Beef and his WCW hating ways.

Two things Beef doesn't like: Kane fanarts and WCW.

No one likes Beef because he calls out Soulplaya in the thread. He should just snitch on him in secret and play along when we all get pissed.

Then people won't hate Beef.

G-Fex

Any So Cal peeps watching Championship wrestling from Hollywood right now? They gonna show Scorpio Sky vs Willie Mack ladder match

So we're basically THEE WWE . They're stuck on repeat too.

You're right it's on right now, i'm watching.

who's the bald guy and the black guy?

and the guy with the neck brace and cane?

You're right it's on right now, i'm watching.

who's the bald guy and the black guy?

and the guy with the neck brace and cane?

Black guy was on tough enough last season I believe. Other guy is Adam Pierce...U trolling me on the characters? I hope not. Also guy in cane is Stu Stone. A manager. Sort of a Jimmy Hart, Heenan heel style

alright im in on dat NWA Hollywood action too. KDOC?

yeah. No more NWA hollywood name.

Top Bottom