• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
All these iPPVs are starting to put the hurt on my wallet. I don't think I can do anymore. I feel divorced from all wrestling. A night of Nitro episodes would do me good...

Did I just see someone do a DVD from the top of a cage... and live? :|

Yeah, it's pretty amazing that bump went off so smoothly. Zandig could totally have broke his back, while Lobo pretty much had to dive off the top of the cage head-first with a huge dude like Zandig on his shoulders. Insane.

BOOTAAAY, you have to watch Cage of Death live with me......I'm afraid no one else will here.

Lol...I may do if I'm not too tired by the time EVOLVE finishes. I just don't want to fall asleep at 4AM while they're still assembling the cage. Hopefully it won't be too stupidly intricate this year.

December 8th, 8pm.

1AM for UK folk.

Kaladin

All these iPPVs are starting to put the hurt on my wallet. I don't think I can do anymore. I feel divorced from all wrestling. A night of Nitro episodes would do me good...

December is expensive for wrasslin fans:

Chikara iPPV: $16.99
Evolve iPPV: $9.99+
CZW Cage of Death iPPV: $14.99+
Ring of Honor Final Battle iPPV: $14.99
Full Impact Pro Jeff Peterson Memorial Cup Night 1: $9.99+
Full Impact Pro Jeff Peterson Memorial Cup Night 2: $9.99+

You could spend $76.94 on indie iPPVs in December.

Lol...I may do if I'm not too tired by the time EVOLVE finishes. I just don't want to fall asleep at 4AM while they're still assembling the cage. Hopefully it won't be too stupidly intricate this year.

It's a one on one match, but it's called Shattered Dreams, so I expect a lot of glass and light tubes.

tm24

I didn't know you watched CZW.

I've defended CZW countless times. I've gone on the record that at one point i enjoyed CZQ to ROH. Im the one who said that me, you and Bootaaay should start a blog where we review terrible wrestling since this CoD is gonna be a fucking trainwreck of epic proportions

Kaladin

I've defended CZW countless times. I've gone on the record that at one point i enjoyed CZQ to ROH. Im the one who said that me, you and Bootaaay should start a blog where we review terrible wrestling since this CoD is gonna be a fucking trainwreck of epic proportions

Ah, I remember now. Cage of Death should have at least one good match with Masada vs Drake Younger. There are a couple of other potentials, but I am looking forward to the trainwreck.

Aiii

So not worth it
Geebus WrassleGAF, stop being so damn negative all the fucking time. Good things are happening, Punk has been champ for a year, we have a great tag division, amazing new performers on the main roster like Cesaro and Sandow, we have Dean Ambrose Week which included Seth Rollins as well as special DLC. Ziggler is finally getting his due and will be WHC at TLC or soon after. We have the first WWE game in years that's actual fun to play and we're only two months away from one of the most anticipated dream matches we're gonna see in years, Rock vs. Punk, how often do you see two of the greatest performers of their time square off?

Get with the program WrassleGAF, we're going into the best period in WWE in years and your negativity is dragging us down.

Fuck yeah, Wrasslin'!!

Caboose

Geebus WrassleGAF, stop being so damn negative all the fucking time. Good things are happening, Punk has been champ for a year, we have a great tag division, amazing new performers on the main roster like Cesaro and Sandow, we have Dean Ambrose Week which included Seth Rollins as well as special DLC. Ziggler is finally getting his due and will be WHC at TLC or soon after. We have the first WWE game in years that's actual fun to play and we're only two months away from one of the most anticipated dream matches we're gonna see in years, Rock vs. Punk, how often do you see two of the greatest performers of their time square off?

Get with the program WrassleGAF, we're going into the best period in WWE in years and your negativity is dragging us down.

Fuck yeah, Wrasslin'!!

th_bearcry.jpg

I wish I could share your optimism.

Look at Aii always smiling even during the worst of times, it's almost like he's picked up on the mannerisms of one John Cena.
This isn't going to get you AJ though so you may as well stop.

SoulPlaya

more money than God

Fuck yeah, Wrasslin'!!
The problem has never really been performers. You can have all the performers that you like, but if you don't do anything compelling with them, then who cares? RAW is still a 3 hour show with the majority of it being bad.

To be fair, though, I think it also has to do with the fans. A lot of us have either just outgrown the WWE, or outgrown wrestling in general. It's become such a habit, however, that we don't know what to do with our time, otherwise.

Look at Aii always smiling even during the worst of times, it's almost like he's picked up on the mannerisms of one John Cena.
This isn't going to get you AJ though so you may as well stop.

If he was like John Cena then he would fight to defend our right to voice our opinion, whether positive or negative, because we've all had our accounts approved and have earned the right to do so.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly

Fuck yeah, Wrasslin'!!

The writing still fucking sucks and nothing interesting ever happens.

Aiii

So not worth it
I hate that it had to come to this... You will watch Raw and you will like it or I swear to Macho Man, Elbow Drops on everyone!

Kaladin

Except when WrassleGaf writes angles, like the Kane/AJ/Bryan/Punk feud this summer.

I don't think we wrote anything that is happening now, not even the NXT THREE angle.

that is, unless he mentions Dean Ambrose Week.

If he was like John Cena then he would fight to defend our right to voice our opinion, whether positive or negative, because we've all had our accounts approved and have earned the right to do so.
That's a good point but...

I hate that it had to come to this... You will watch Raw and you will like it or I swear to Macho Man, Elbow Drops on everyone!
Now he's doing the Cena thing with the face beatdown threats that are actually very heel like.

Laserfrog

Does your farm produce a wide array of produce and livestock so you can personally sustain yourself off of the land or do you see it eventually focusing on producing a single product to be sold?

I've been selling some wheat for a good price and my chickens have started laying eggs, soon I'll have enough to buy another patch of land! On the up and up!

Today is the last day for ACW's Black Friday-Cyber Monday Sale - 5 DVD releases for $30 +$3 Shipping.

All Anarchy Championship Wrestling DVDs are eligible, including "Best Of..." titles.

http://darinchildsfallfromgrace.blogspot.com/2012/11/black-friday-cyber-monday-5-dvds-from.html\\

NOTE: You'll need to highlight the text on that blog page to see all the titles. The "Best Of" titles and the 2012 titles don't show up because they used black text on a black background. Childs is a much better promoter than blog designer. LOL

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!

Fuck yeah, Wrasslin'!!
  • Terrible Championship reign where Punk is a whiny bitch
  • Tag Division is still making amends for years of irrelevance
  • Cesaro: Shit gimmick.
  • Sandow: I'll give you that.
  • NXT Horseman will get the shaft.
  • They will botch Ziggler somehow.
  • Punk is a shitty wrestler and a glorified talker.
  • The writing still fucking sucks and nothing interesting ever happens.
Thank God there's no mods in here, pretty sure I would have ended up with a damn John Cena tag.
Aiii
Rise Above Hate
(Today, 03:38 PM)

Yeah nothing interesting ever happens... except that time when Dean Ambrose showed up, when was that again? It was so long ago that I can't even remember
Well nothing interesting has come of it so far though right, tonight's the night to try and turn that around I should hope.
Granted it's been a mere one week but Raw last week completely and utterly failed to capitalise on the opportunity to make things interesting, instead it just rehashed the SS finish for the people who couldn't be bothered to pay attention to the 10 odd recaps of what happened at SS.

Thank God there's no mods in here, pretty sure I would have ended up with a damn John Cena tag.
And Beef's old beloved Cena avatar.

Sokantish

Well nothing interesting has come of it so far though right, tonight's the night to try and turn that around I should hope.
Granted it's been a mere one week but Raw last week completely and utterly failed to capitalise on the opportunity to make things interesting, instead it just rehashed the SS finish for the people who couldn't be bothered to pay attention to the 10 odd recaps of what happened at SS.

Like you said... it's been a week, man. I guess they did that on Monday because all they could show of recaps are like 3 images from the match before they'd get in trouble. I'm not saying WWE won't screw it up, but it's Dean Ambrose!

Top Bottom