• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

Muck like how I finally succumbed to the tank cheat in VC, in GTA3 I made it all the way to the last mission without cheating but that final mission is so damn ridiculous that I NEEDED the tank just to survive the journey through the dam.
I'm still a bit bitter that they forced my hand at the last step of the journey with that codswallop.

Striker

The Attitude Era DVD is a joke. Hardly any mention of Shawn Micheals and his contributions to the dawning of the Attitude Era. Also, Mark Henry was given way too much attenton. Other than the sexual chocolate crap he was a nobody during that time. More time should have been focused on SCSA, The Rock, and the original DX.
The dawn was all between Hart-Austin-Michaels, and the early bits of Mr. McMahon. Loved that time period.

Kaladin

Muck like how I finally succumbed to the tank cheat in VC, in GTA3 I made it all the way to the last mission without cheating but that final mission is so damn ridiculous that I NEEDED the tank just to survive the journey through the dam.
I'm still a bit bitter that they forced my hand at the last step of the journey with that codswallop.

Fuck the tank cheat in Vice City. God mode + unlimited ammo after getting the big Scarface mansion. Go to the rooftop, equip a rocket launcher and start destroying cars till the cops bust the doors down and come up to try and kill you.

Fuck the tank cheat in Vice City. God mode + unlimited ammo after getting the big Scarface mansion. Go to the rooftop, equip a rocket launcher and start destroying cars till the cops bust the doors down and come up to try and kill you.

I like to think we all did this numerous times throughout the game.
Hell no need for God Mode, just the weapons cheat and see how long you can last in the mansion of madness.

Kaladin

I like to think we all did this numerous times throughout the game.
Hell no need for God Mode, just the weapons cheat and see how long you can last in the mansion of madness.

Every GTA game pretty much goes the same for me. I never finish them because I always get sidetracked having fun with the game like that.

Laserfrog

SAINTS ...ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW

My character in Saints Row 2 looked like Michael Jackson and then he died.

Also the new hitmans, everytime I go "ooh I like how they've done that" there's 2/3 things that will urk me and make me not want to play. I should just go play FS2013.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm waiting on my new computer to arrive, so I'm stuck at this awkward situation with my laptop where I've got nothing to play, and I don't want to waste time downloading the game to my laptop when all that stuff's going to be on the desktop.

G-Fex

My character in Saints Row 2 looked like Michael Jackson and then he died.

Also the new hitmans, everytime I go "ooh I like how they've done that" there's 2/3 things that will urk me and make me not want to play. I should just go play FS2013.

that reminds me, where the hell do I take my grain to sell?

Entropia

No One Remembers
You take it to a grain elevator. Then usually gets loaded onto a truck and taken somewhere to be processed into food ;P

I've never played Farming Simulator, but that's what happens in real life.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Welcome back Sunflower clap-clap-clapclapclap

Back at work! Yey?

Wednesday is when the Sunpocalypse happens, I'm so excited and I just can't hide it. Itchin for that Farming Simulator 2013.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Cleaning out my dresser reminds me of why non-digital is such bullshit. So much crap that makes you think it's important, but it's really not.

Kaladin

I'm all set for the Chikara and Evolve iPPVs this month, if I buy nothing else on Cyber Monday I'll probably get the CZW and Ring of Honor iPPVs.

I'm all set for the Chikara and Evolve iPPVs this month, if I buy nothing else on Cyber Monday I'll probably get the CZW and Ring of Honor iPPVs.

I'll be watching the New Japan tag league finals and the CHIKARA season finale on the 2nd, EVOLVE 18 on the 8th and ROH Final Battle on the 16th. Probably going to give CZW a miss, as I don't want to be up until the small hours of the morning while they set up the cage, lol. Might be tempted by the Jeff Peterson Memorial Cup too, if the line-up is any good.

OMG.. it's Monday!

41.png
17.png
36.png

Kacho

Gold Member
The dawn was all between Hart-Austin-Michaels, and the early bits of Mr. McMahon. Loved that time period.

Yeah, 1997 was an amazing year. The feud between Michaels and the Hart Foundation is still one of my favorites. Shawn Michaels was at the top of his game when he turned heel in mid 97.

Sokantish

That is the stupidest hairstyle ever. Well actually the stupidest one ever is buzzing your entire head except for your bangs, but this one ranks up there.

I actually kind of like it, man! Well not the buzzing your entire head except for your bangs one, that one is silly.

Kyoufu

PWInsider said:
As of today, CM Punk has passed Randy Savage in terms of the number of days Savage held the WWF championship. Punk's title reign is now 371 days. Punk noted the passage was coming up over the weekend, writing on Twitter, "Randy Savage. #respect."
On 12/4, Punk will tie John Cena for the 6th longest reign in WWE History at 380 days, matching John Cena's third reign. Once Punk surpasses that date, he will have had the longest reign of anyone in WWE/WWE history since Hulk Hogan's initial WWF title run in the 1980s.

That would put Punk in line behind only Bruno Sammartino, Bob Backlund, Pedro Morales and Hulk Hogan in days holding the championship. Pretty nice company.

I want to see Vince's face if Punk surpasses Cena's reign.

Top Bottom