• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

pants

my lady friend made me turn off Fast 5 during that scene where Rock confronted Toretto at the race car strip and there were all these girls with skirts that dont cover up the bottom of their butts. Later I kept on hearing rumors that Michelle Rodriguez
came back to life, so I am a bit confused.

ogN1w.gif

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
my lady friend made me turn off Fast 5 during that scene where Rock confronted Toretto at the race car strip and there were all these girls with skirts that dont cover up the bottom of their butts. Later I kept on hearing rumors that Michelle Rodriguez
came back to life, so I am a bit confused.

Uhhhhhh

On Attitude mode there's no secret code to let them say the f in wwf is there? I've been pleased with WWE 13. I was able to download front the community site so that's a big improvement from 12

BlazinAm

Vince originally almost bought it in October 2000, but Bischoff's group (Fusient Media Ventures I think it was) increased their offer above Vince's. So he was in on it for a while.

In the terms of the settlement between WWF and WCW over the Hall/Nash lawsuit, the deal gave Vince the ability to match any offer anyone made should WCW go up for sale. When Bischoff's group topped Vince's original offer, they kept going until March 2001 when TBS/TNT pulled the plug on Nitro and Thunder. Bischoff's group pulled out and it was over.

Bischoff pulled when the TV deal feel through because without it he would be starting over from scratch. Plus the talent contracts were tied up with Warner.

I think Vince later admitted that he wanted to continue Nitro in some way. But the XFL when down, NBC wasn't high on anything WWE was doing.

i made a comment about the butts. k.

What did you say?

Aiii

So not worth it
amira0926
Its so obvious they like each other, cena and aj just need to put it out there on friday night smackdown. I just cant understand what i saw on monday night raw, i believe i saw aj smack cenas butt. You can tellon cenas face that it was kind of embarissing, it made lol the he dropped his mic. And when aj was about to kiss him he was ready but vickie old crazy self wanna stop the kiss.

Eddyboy56 likes this.
6 Hours Ago

amira0926
I love how cena got mad when dolph ziggler said " Aj was thinking about me when she kissed you." To cena, he got mad at dolph because he got jealous, dolphreally didnt say anything about cena to make cena mad. Cena just didnt like that dolph said that, because cena know that he like aj and he even amitted that he liked the kiss so when dolph said that i know it got to cena.

Eddyboy56 likes this.
7 Hours Ago

amira0926
they kissed again and left the ring huging. I know doplh ziggler is going to target aj lee, i just bope that cena gives us details on what happened at the end of raw on friday.Jack Fuju, Eddyboy56 and BringbackAJLEE like this.

Jack Fuju, Eddyboy56 and BringbackAJLEE like this.
10 Hours Ago

Well gents. I present you the reason why we have this godawful storyline.

The original plan was for Raw show to become the main WCW show and Smackdown to become the main WWF show. It was going to start the night after the Invasion PPV.

But after the disaster of Buff Bagwell vs. Booker T, all that stuff was trashed.

DXPett1

So Trips redeemed with Sheamus having some stellar matches lately and young guys getting a push?? Heck, couple that with Cena not in the title race, people like Punk and D.Brine as stars is it a bit much to call it a new golden age?

Aiii

So not worth it
The original plan was for Raw show to become the main WCW show and Smackdown to become the main WWF show. It was going to start the night after the Invasion PPV.

But after the disaster of Buff Bagwell vs. Booker T, all that stuff was trashed.

If Vince hadn't been an idiot and had bought out the contracts of the guys people actually wanted to see in the WWF he would've made back the money it would cost him within two PPV's.

So Trips redeemed with Sheamus having some stellar matches lately and young guys getting a push?? Heck, couple that with Cena not in the title race, people like Punk and D.Brine as stars is it a bit much to call it a new golden age?

You must be new here, because the WrassleGAF I visit hates everything.

Enfinit

You must be new here, because the WrassleGAF I visit hates everything.

Everything you need to know about WrassleGAF in five easy facts:

1. CM Punk is fat.
2. AJ is hot as balls.
3. Dean Ambrose week is every week.
4. Kane and D-Bry BFFs 4EVA.
5. SoulPlaya = Kane.

See you Monday night!

Striker

He still got a lot of the talent. Thing is, he used them poorly. And basically the only star who didn't cross over was Sting, and I can't really blame him.

strobogo

Banned
I really don't believe that Raw would have turned into Nitro. I think a brand split was intended, but not that extreme. In fact, I've always read that they were going to have WCW in the late night Saturday spot they had Confidential in as a test run, and if it did okay they would try to get a show during prime time during the week. I don't for a second believe scrapping Raw for Nitro was ever a legitimate idea.

I really doubt there were any long term plans considering how quickly that whole thing came together. I can't believe that the XFL was such a huge bomb that he couldn't afford to bring in the Goldberg/Steiner/Sting/Hogan/Nash/SID/Flair. To this day I still can't believe that Vince allowed the Invasion to go through with DDP, Booker, and Lance Storm as the top 3 stars.

strobogo

Banned
The Thunder/Nitro pack is killing me. I've been downloading it for over a month now. Been stuck at 95.7% for around 4 days. I think it is dead. Which means there are a number of shows that are only 70/90% done. And I can't find them online. Including the next Thunder that may or may not feature Ric Flair's return from being burred in the desert, Sid's celebration of his world title victory, and YAKS. Makes me sad, bros. I've been searching for the episode even in parts on every video site I can imagine.

Aiii

So not worth it
I love how they even protected him against Sheamus. By all means normally a heel US Champ would be losing left and right unless it was a title match.

Not only that, they make him win clean as well.

The Thunder/Nitro pack is killing me. I've been downloading it for over a month now. Been stuck at 95.7% for around 4 days. I think it is dead. Which means there are a number of shows that are only 70/90% done. And I can't find them online. Including the next Thunder that may or may not feature Ric Flair's return from being burred in the desert, Sid's celebration of his world title victory, and YAKS. Makes me sad, bros. I've been searching for the episode even in parts on every video site I can imagine.

Ah, just thrown a lot of taped DVDs out with that stuff on. :\

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
The SD card looks pretty good this week.

* Alberto Del Rio vs. John Cena
* David Otunga vs. The Great Khali
* Kofi Kingston, Kane and Daniel Bryan vs. Wade Barrett, Titus O'Neil and Darren Young
* Damien Sandow vs. Tyson Kidd
* The Usos vs. Heath Slater and Jinder Mahal
* Dolph Ziggler vs. Sheamus

Top Bottom