• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

Laserfrog

NJAmV.png

Oh! It's another new page!
200px-Ddp2.jpg

strobogo

Banned
I don't care what anyone says. Mike Knox could have been great. No, he wasn't quite there, but you could see the potential in him, and if they had just tuck with him, he could have really been the next big monster for them.

Not what I was talking about. Also, Mike Knox was pretty boss, especially once he grew out the amazing beard and starting doing the flying bear.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Umaga's butt smash move always made me wince by the way their head snapped back. I wonder if he was stiffing people on that.

While I was not a big fan of the Samoan Spike I loved that corner hip attack, it looked brutal every time.
Damn he was really one of my favourite new wrestlers from WWE's rather weak modern era, figures the one with a gimmick has to be the one who pops his clogs, too soon Youmanga.

Cena should be using one of his unlimited title shot opportunities to try and beat CM Punk one last time before he surpasses his title reign.

Why isn't this a thing? Its so easy to write and make something interesting for a week. Instead they just make up endless amounts of GO NO WHERE bullshit and call it TV.

Just f**king steal more TNA ideas WWE, they did it earlier in the year with Bobby Roooooo and AJ Styles.

Kaladin

Cena should be using one of his unlimited title shot opportunities to try and beat CM Punk one last time before he surpasses his title reign.

Why isn't this a thing? Its so easy to write and make something interesting for a week. Instead they just make up endless amounts of GO NO WHERE bullshit and call it TV.

Just f**king steal more TNA ideas WWE, they did it earlier in the year with Bobby Roooooo and AJ Styles.

The only way they can save it, is if the whole AJ/Vicky thing was a plot by Heyman to distract Cena from thinking about the title when CM Punk passes him.

If someone wants to Christmas up Kevin Nash over there Ill be pretty happy.

I have been meaning to change this avatar for nearly a year now but nothing better has come along. :( Damn you Kevin Nash.

I don't care what anyone says. Mike Knox could have been great. No, he wasn't quite there, but you could see the potential in him, and if they had just tuck with him, he could have really been the next big monster for them.

This is frightening, because I'm in complete agreement with you. I loved Mike Knox's "I know a bunch of creepy and intelligent shit about pain and the body" thing he had going for him near the end of his run, and it's a shame more didn't come out of it.

I didn't know Knox was around long enough to be in WWE12.
Shame he was saddled with the most bland look possible, I mean outside of his glorious mountain man beard.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
holy crap at the viewers drop for raw this week

Hour 1 - 4.147m
Hour 2 - 4.126m
Hour 3 - 3.488m

Ozone

Jesus, Cesaro is throwing Ryder around the ring on Main Event. He's slowly becoming my favorite person on the roster to see wrestle.

ecurbj

Jesus, Cesaro is throwing Ryder around the ring on Main Event. He's slowly becoming my favorite person on the roster to see wrestle.
I know right. I love Cesaro. He needs a storyline. Dude is strong as hell. Now Kofi is going to challenge Cesaro next week on Main Event.

Top Bottom