• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Panda didn't make the cut: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=501849

Bug2J.gif

Kaladin

I would announce that I would ban one of two people in one week's time, and then not ban either......and just leave you wondering if someone will be banned....and then months later when someone asks about whoever got banned, I'll act like it never happened and go on with the current angle.

G-Fex

I'm pretty sure I'd ban all communities.

And then we'd have a Hulk Hogan, Kevin Nash, Jeff Hardy, Scott Hall, Jake the Snake, Macho Man |OT|

krae_man

- WWE has contemplated building towards a Ryback vs. Big Show match at WrestleMania 29 on April 7, 2013 at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey. It is based on the idea of Ryback having a “WrestleMania moment” by hoisting Show onto his shoulders and marching around.
Ryback goes from Goldberg ripoff to Brock Lesner ripoff.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
GWF Teaser either tonight or early tomorrow. Hosted by Bootaaay.

OMG IT'S OVER:

An interesting note, Comcast TV guide is listing WWE Raw to start at 9pm EST this Monday and has NCIS in the 8-9pm EST time slot.

NCIS was the show which previously aired prior to Raw.

It's worth noting that according to the ratings data in the 19 weeks Raw has aired as a three hour program since July—only one week has not seen a decline in viewership for the third hour.

OR IT'S NOTHING.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
According to Ricardo's twitter, Kane's pyro caused the fire alarm to go off at the tapings last night, lol.

Man, he's still got it!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So my new computer just beasted the video - what would usually take around 20 minutes took me about, oh, one.

So here's the teaser for GWF Week 3.

http://youtu.be/DQfe7qO8obA

I have NO IDEA what happened with the name cards in the second scene. I don't even know how to DO that.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
So my new computer just beasted the video - what would usually take around 20 minutes took me about, oh, one.

So here's the teaser for GWF Week 3.

http://youtu.be/DQfe7qO8obA

I have NO IDEA what happened with the name cards in the second scene. I don't even know how to DO that.
WHAT?!?! I've been betrayed?! Now how will I stop Bootaaay's nefarious plans?!

Darn you Laserfrog! Darn your treacherous ways!

KissVibes

Banned
Ryback goes from Goldberg ripoff to Brock Lesner ripoff.

Is Big Show done after WM? I have no idea why he's used this way. There's like nothing credible left about him and isn't really prime to put guys over. Then again, he's done okay with Sheamas but that has more to do with the fact that we all kinda hate Sheamas outside of the fact that he's good in some matches.

I dunno, just seems like a weird use. I thought FOR SURE Ryback would be taking on Brock Lesnar at WM.

Top Bottom