• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

G-Fex

HHH was the reason I stopped watching wrestling in the early 2000's. What a bore.

To his credit, he had great matches, had the look, was good on the mic. He was just so far up his own ass it wasn't fun to watch.

I'm cool with CM Punk having the belt right now when you consider the alternatives. Unless they're willing to throw Zigs in the mix I don't want to see the belt on anyone else.

Man I hated 'The Game' so much. Nearly quit watching around that time.

But man, it was great to see the debut of Biker Taker.

Ithil

HHH was the reason I stopped watching wrestling in the early 2000's. What a bore.

To his credit, he had great matches, had the look, was good on the mic. He was just so far up his own ass it wasn't fun to watch.

I'm cool with CM Punk having the belt right now when you consider the alternatives. Unless they're willing to throw Zigs in the mix I don't want to see the belt on anyone else.

Bryan?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
So was Bryan legitimate screwed on that poll? Or we just having fun here with his graphs/maps last night?
I'm sure he was, as the Hell No skit was too well put together, plus the Mysterio/Bryan match was put together really quickly.

However, that website's numbers keep changing. So few people participated, though (less than a thousand, that WWE should probably just stop doing them.

Laserfrog

H1Np3.jpg

Wrandom Wrestling Stream is back!
http://www.twitch.tv/laserfrog

Enfinit

I just logged on to the stream to see cardboard cut-out fans and John Cena exploding in the ring.

G-Fex needs to step his game up if he wants to compete with Laserfrog.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
If you think about it, there are more people in Hell than on Earth. So, Kane won, really.

BTW, I think it's hilarious that they are pushing the idea that Kane is somehow from hell.

Raw needs Big Johnny back. He was hilarious, had atomic heat, and was just a great character. I really want him back. Some months ago the dirt sheets were saying he was gonna come back but that's why they're dirt sheets. Maybe after Mania or something.

lol Cena must have been hurt about that. So what's his excuse, he was orgasming and just let it take over and couldn't concentrate on a realistic kiss.

somedevil

Alex Shelley tag team in Japan is named after a videogame series. Also Raw viewers number:

Viewer totals (from TVbytheNumbers):

8:00- 4.15 million
9:00- 4.13 million
10:00- 3.49 million

Lost 640,000 in the 3rd hour. The show is just too long. It needs to go back to two hours.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Okada's not even in my fave five for NJPW(though I still like him a lot), and I think his moveset is kind of limited, but hot damn... The stuff he does, he does better than anyone else. The dropkick, the elbow...
okadaelbowdropwcrca.gif

Top Bottom