• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

I actually can't wait for the Maddox Ryback match next week. He really hit it out of the park with that promo for a first real chance in a lead segment on Raw. He seems like he can actually act and has a good, smarmy look for a heel. Has anyone seen him wrestle?

He mostly did Interviews/Promos in FCW i don't think ive ever seen him wrestle i know he did though

I actually can't wait for the Maddox Ryback match next week. He really hit it out of the park with that promo for a first real chance in a lead segment on Raw. He seems like he can actually act and has a good, smarmy look for a heel. Has anyone seen him wrestle?

He seemed to get better and gain more confidence as he continued to talk. Some awkward pauses here and there made worse by the What? chants. But decent for a first promo, especially when you know that Vince is watching and is coming out immediately after your first promo.

Ithil

I thought Mad Ox was awesome. Hopefully he wins and can wrestle well enough to be a fun heel.

It wasn't planned, but it's turned out ok so far, they should just run with it and have a new heel on the roster with a story and instant heat.

I hope they notice that too.

Everytime they show all the jobbers wearing suits it makes me laugh that they are forced to wear them or else Undertaker will come after you.

gurudyne

Giving someone severe burns is supposed to be comedy?

I bet Ricardo got some flak for that. "It's a comedy bit, not a skit from SAW! Quit reacting like you'd actually been scalded, dammit!"

I love Cole's quip at the end. "He really needs to learn to pick his spots." Must have gotten him nostalgic for the days when he was the backstage punching bag.

If they aren't going to let Striker commentate the main shows they should just make him a manager for a heel stable. Get a couple of lower card guys and give them all to Striker I'm sure he'd love it.

McNei1y

Damn, I actually liked the Miz and Sheamus match. Big Show on the mic was awesome too. I just hated the ending. Just make it a cool ending with a Miz win or something.

Top Bottom