• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

Ithil

They set out SS last week. It wasn't interesting, no, but they set it out and it also set up things for TLC.

Now they tore it up halfway through the show and are booking as things come to mind. Wht a fucking mess.

It was obvious SS was supposed to be a filler PPV, before the final match between Cena and Punk at TLC, before Punk OR Cena go on to face Rock at the Rumble. Now...it's...what?

I'm doing more thinking on this than Vince did.

All aboard the Fandangoo hype train!
(who the hell is Fandangoo?)

Quick everybody pour milk on themselves lets get weird

spiltmilk.jpg

Ithil

Johnny Curtis is now....Fandangoo?

What was wrong with....Johnny Curtis? It's not an exciting name, but it doesn't sound like a cleaning product.

trunbuns

Did they break up Aksana and Cesaro silently with no explanation? I don't follow Smackdown so I wouldn't know.

Just randomly broke up after she cost him a match on Raw or Smackdown or Saturday Morning Slam or Superstars or NXT or Main Event or Afterburn or Velocity or something like that.

Aksana cost him a match, so he broke up with her in five different languages.

No, they gave reason. It happened pretty fast with no followup

No, Cesaro dumped her on Smackdown because he thought she was holding him back. He gloated about it a little bit afterwards, but they never followed up with it.

Just randomly broke up after she cost him a match on Raw or Smackdown or Saturday Morning Slam or Superstars or NXT or Main Event or Afterburn or Velocity or something like that.

Thanks guys. That sucks, they made a decent couple.

Ithil

No one wants Lawler back.

That includes Lawler himself. He doesn't enjoy commentary, doesn't care much about the product, and doesn't need the money.

trunbuns

I actually can't wait for the Maddox Ryback match next week. He really hit it out of the park with that promo for a first real chance in a lead segment on Raw. He seems like he can actually act and has a good, smarmy look for a heel. Has anyone seen him wrestle?

Top Bottom