• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
LPMgP.png

Alucard

Banned
Vince probably read reactions online and decided to change everything. Or maybe it was Cena or Punk getting involved. And there goes Ziggler's push!

So...

Ryback wins by some bullshit at Survivor Series, and that sets up Cena/Ryback at the following PPV, and Punk takes on a random dude?...

Ithil

Vince probably read reactions online and decided to change everything. Or maybe it was Cena or Punk getting involved. And there goes Ziggler's push!

So...

Ryback wins by some bullshit at Survivor Series, and that sets up Cena/Ryback at the following PPV, and Punk takes on a random dude?...

But they were continuing to build the SS match, and also Ziggler/Cena during the first hour of the show. Then suddenly Vince shows up and throws both matches in a weird segment?

somedevil

So...

They did the 3-way to protect Ryback so when Punk wins he won't get pinned. Though I'm not sure where they are going to go with the Vicki and Aj thing.

Alucard

Banned
But they were continuing to build the SS match, and also Ziggler/Cena during the first hour of the show. Then suddenly Vince shows up and throws both matches in a weird segment?

This is why I'm not watching until the new year. It just saves some sanity this way. Better to read about it and not get too upset.

Somebody needs to gif Punk poking his head out of the closet. Also doesn't this make Ziggler look worse hes not even good enough to be in a singles match with Cena. The hell did Cena do to get another title shot

Kissing Vince McMahon's ass, duh

I missed the 1st hour but i should have just known that. Also its like they are just straight up skipping Cena and Zigglers feud, Ziggler lost. Cena back in the title picture should have ended the AJ storyline too unless they are gonna use it with Punk

Top Bottom