• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

He does jumping good.

He's not good enough, though.

aqM0z.png

tm24

Im going out on a limb here, but i think Randy Orton wins the street fight tomorrow. Gotta put the young, white guy over instead of the 35 year old foreign heel!

Kyoufu

A million dollar contract... that's what Punk is on... He's going to #DISRESPECT Punk by giving the same contract to a new jobber?

Ithil

A million dollar contract... that's what Punk is on... He's going to #DISRESPECT Punk by giving the same contract to a new jobber?

It's probably supposed to lead to a "lol here's a massive contract, but you're gonna get destroyed by Ryback, it's just a joke offer", then Punk or someone causes Mad Ox to win and so he gets a huge contract unexpectedly.

Or Ryback just squashes him and he's never seen again, because...Vince.

McNei1y

Why did the ref ask Aksana "what are you doing? Get out of the ring." when she broke up the pin? She was breaking up the pin you dumb ref.

Toki767

I don't know why they're trying to make such a big deal over Cena and Ryback teaming. Ryback was helping JR a few weeks ago against Punk. Him teaming with Cena isn't exactly a miracle.

ecurbj

I'm going to bed. 3 hours of RAW at this hour is too much for a British dude such as myself.
You and me both. I'm tired myself. Long day today.

This match is going to end with Ryder and Santino winning and 3MB coming out to attack them again.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Under 1 hour to the GWF stream! Don't miss it!

Kyoufu

Stay up, it's almost over and this is UK Raw, doesnt happen often.

You and me both. I'm tired myself. Long day today.

This match is going to end with Ryder and Santino winning and 3MB coming out to attack them again.

Coward. Only just under an hour left! :p

I don't know if I can stay up for just a tag team match. If it was a promo segment sure, but tag team matches don't do anything for me.

Diablos54

I don't know if I can stay up for just a tag team match. If it was a promo segment sure, but tag team matches don't do anything for me.

The Funk is out... Fuck it, go to bed, can't be worse than the Funk.

Edit: BARRET!! STAY UP KYOUFU, DO IT FOR THE BARRET BARRAGE!

Top Bottom