• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

Did they state thats its a NODQ match earlier or did JR just say that?

Triple Threats are always NO DQ and No Count-out

EDIT: Also lol at Rybacks reactions its like they expect a super pop but they always get some sort of mild half assed pop

ecurbj

Ziggler and Punk? My favorite current wrestlers, wrestling tonight? Yes! I hope it ends in my favor or in their favor. Please!

He manages to kill anything he supposedly supports.

That's not true!

evan-bourne-bio.png
zack-ryder-bio.png

ooh...

Ithil

3MB got a bigger pop than Ryback AND Cena. Remind me why you broke up your set match card for SS to force them into the main event?

Ithil

I like how Cena has had to carry the entire match for his team so far, so Ryback doesn't get gassed doing too much of the match (or...anything at all, beyond the ending).

ecurbj

That was a whack ending. I mean Punk got destroyed completely but Cena just staring at Ryback and Ryback chanting "Feed Me More" and no backing of crowd made the ending weak.

McNei1y

I do like the set up there with Cena confused at Ryback. But wtf, they have no idea how to write this stuff. They just removed two storylines in a single move. They got rid of the Punk/Foley feud and the Ziggler/Cena "feud"... and now the SS teams don't make sense.

Ithil

Survivor Series is day 364 of Punk's reign. Either we get the new 18 Seconds, or we get an awesome celebration of one year the next night on RAW.

Survivor Series is day 364 of Punk's reign. Either we get the new 18 Seconds, or we get an awesome celebration of one year the next night on RAW.

Just think, if they didn't give Alberto Del Rio that lame ass title reign just because they were running Mexico (and Cena's cup of coffee with the belt between Del Rio's reigns), Punk would be the champ now for over 16 months.

UberTag

Fucking Ryback... WWE still making Punk look like a bitch I see.
CM Punk's not a bitch? That's not what the WWE has been telling me.
They've been telling me he's a fraud of a champion and that Ryback is the greatest of all-time.
I'm also a redneck hick from the state of Virginia and live with my sister.
I'm the typical WWE fan.

Well, except for the fact that I spelled all of the above correctly.
I could have just spliced in actual messages from illiterate Cena fans on Twitter but that would have required effort.

Top Bottom