• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

I'm waiting for a price drop on Battlefield 3. I've pretty much quit gaming except for occasional Battlefield binges, but man this generation sucks so hard. The game has been out a year and it's still $40? Not only that but if I want all the dlc bullshit version it's $60?

I'm waiting for a price drop on Battlefield 3. I've pretty much quit gaming except for occasional Battlefield binges, but man this generation sucks so hard. The game has been out a year and it's still $40? Not only that but if I want all the dlc bullshit version it's $60?

Be thankful you're not a Nintendo fan, since they never lower their prices. Mario Kart and Animal Cossing DS were $35 for years.

When exactly did the start eating meat again? Is there a article or something I can read or see for myself?

I remember watching an interview in September where Bryan said he started eating it again. I can't recall the specifics but I do know that it was a health related reason.

B-Dex

Live Smackdown get hype!

for record low ratings!

tumblr_md32z8qJjP1qbmxbv.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Gamefly has it for $16ish - unless you're not USA USA USA American

ecurbj

I remember watching an interview in September where Bryan said he started eating it again. I can't recall the specifics but I do know that it was a health related reason.

I don't have a link but I heard they found it too difficult to find vegan food on the road so they gave up.

Which definitely makes sense because there really isn't a such thing as fast vegan food. Sucks but oh well. He still promotes himself as the "Greatness Vegan". Pretty funny!

Apparently he developed an intolerance to soy and he's integrated eggs back in.
I was beginning to and that's when I cut back on soy a little. Thanks for the information.

Aiii

So not worth it
I don't have a link but I heard they found it too difficult to find vegan food on the road so they gave up.

Indeed. For Bryan specifically he developed a soy intolerance that made it very difficult to find vegan food. Also, it's noteworthy Bryan was never vegan out of conviction, he was recommended to go vegan by the WWE doctor due to health issues.

ecurbj

Indeed. For Bryan specifically he developed a soy intolerance that made it very difficult to find vegan food. Also, it's noteworthy Bryan was never vegan out of conviction, he was recommended to go vegan by the WWE doctor due to health issues.
Again. Thanks for the clarification and the feedback about this topic. Glad I got some insight.

ecurbj

How common is it to build an intolerance to soy? I eat tofu pretty regularly and vary between soy and almond milk.
I love soy and almond milk. But I began to have massive amounts of gas and upset stomach days frequently. And as soon as I cut back from it I notice a difference. I was a vegetarian for a year and decided this year coming up on my 1 year anniversary to try vegan out. Love it so far. But there are a lot of products that have milk in it and I'm being vary weary of ingridents now that I am vegan.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I wonder if Kane would ever run for President? I know GGG is a libertarian, but I wonder what Kane would be. We could use a Big Red Candidate.

Alucard

Banned
I don't want to believe that Vince actually listened to public opinion and then changed Survivor Series. My world would crumble if Vince listened to fan opinion.

ecurbj

So what was Punk's reasoning for going Vegan? I saw the whole dialog between Bryan and Pete Rosenberg about his Vegan diet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_7A0SfjIAsU
God damn was that a nice interview. Daniel is very cool outside of his WWE character and its nice his favorite wrestler was Dean Malenko. Malenko was very good back then. Technical that and I wish he got into the WCW Championship run. But he was certainly good in the cruiserweight division.

I heard him talk about the him being vegan and it is health reasons. Glad he pointed out the benefits though being vegan.

I don't want to believe that Vince actually listened to public opinion and then changed Survivor Series. My world would crumble if Vince listened to fan opinion.
I think it was pretty obvious that the original main event was shiet. They probably just went off the crowd as well which really didn't care about anybody in that match besides Foley and Punk. I like how they keep putting Ryback in position for super pops and he keeps getting mild ones

Top Bottom