• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

bart jr

Neo Member
Preview of 'PWG's - Failure to Communicate' show, featuring footage of El Generico & Kenny Omega vs The Young Bucks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrnxACFZ2Ew

Pre-order; http://www.prowrestlingguerrilla.com/merch/2012/dvd0136.html

You can say this about pretty much every PWG show, but; goddamn, this show looks great.

Somewhat along the same lines, PWG started their 5 for $40 winter sale! I can think of 5 DVDs that I want from this year alone.

http://www.prowrestlingguerrilla.com/merch/winter_2012.html

B-Dex

How have I never heard about this!? I need to check that out. I love how fun the SR series has been but I sort of lost interest (but I was also poor at the time) of the series once I heard they got rid of multiplayer. Saints Row 1 multiplayer was soooooooo good. Protect The Pimp was one of the best things. I also liked the purchasing clothes thing lol.

There is supposedly a GOTY version coming with all the DLC if you can wait. But THQ so maybe it was cancelled. lol

tumblr_mcb1vyoEc91rhly2xo1_500.jpg

Edge said on Twitter he asked his doctors if this upcoming neck surgery would allow him to wrestle again. They told him, "Not a chance".

I liked SR 2 a bit better. Better, longer and more varied campaign and the city is a lot more fun to explore. SR3's gameplay is definitely a bit more fun though.

Saint's Row 2 is a much better game than Saint's Row 3.
Saint's Row 3 took 2s 'Not sure if serious' and turned it into pre-teen Adult Swim material.

These guys know what's up. SR3 is good for some mindless nonsense, but SR2 was the better game.

Anth0ny

Edge said on Twitter he asked his doctors if this upcoming neck surgery would allow him to wrestle again. They told him, "Not a chance".

stone cold steve austin didn't give a damn what no doctors thought about his neck

seriously edge just chill bro

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Of course, I'm really hyped for that one - Johnny Curtis became awesome over NXT: Redemption and deserves to be on television. The only former NXT personality I don't support at the moment is Brodus.

You really have faith in Fandangoo? My god man, I mean, you shouldn't give a name too much credit (look at "The Rock" for stupid-ass names) but FANDANGOO has "kill me" written in between the letters.

I want to hear JR call it like when he would say Grandmaster Sexay. "Grandmaster Sex-Ayyyy"

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
SmackDown spoilers.

Michael Cole and JBL came out for commentary. Cole was in ring as Smackdown started. Sheamus came out and they showed cell phone footage of Sheamus and William Regal in a pub before being attacked by Show. Show knocked out Regal and beat up Sheamus.

Sheamus called out Big Show. Show appeared on the Tron. He said he held back enough to allow Sheamus to make it to Survivor Series. Show declined to come out, and Wade Barrett came out instead. He told Sheamus to shut up, and reminded him of their match on Main Event. Sheamus asked him to come to the ring, and Barrett declined as well.

Backstage, Booker T booked Sheamus and Regal vs Barrett and Show.

1. Kofi Kingston defeated The Miz to retain the Intercontinental Title in 8:50. Good match that the crowd bought into. Miz worked the left leg for most of the match before Kofi hit a crossbody block for the win. After the match, Miz offered the handshake, and Kofi dropkicked him.

2. The Primetime Players defeated Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara in 3:20. Solid match that the crowd brought up a notch, as the fans bought into Mysterio and Sin Cara's spots. Sin Cara took out Darren Young, but Titus O'Neil caught Mysterio in the build up to the 619 with a sitout spinebuster for the win.

After the match, Matt Striker tried to interview the Players, but they shut him up and interviewed themselves. They asked questions that were all answered by "Millions of Dollars." They tried to make Striker do the Millions of Dollars dance, but he couldn't, so they did it themselves.

3. Big Show and Wade Barrett defeated Sheamus and William Regal in 11:30. An OK match. The crowd isn't as hot tonight as it was yesterday, as Regal and Barrett only got a mild pop. Regal did most of the selling, and got KO'd by Show after hitting his running knee finisher.

Backstage, Del Rio called himself the Apex Predator, and was wished luck by Rosa Mendes.

4. Randy Orton defeated Alberto Del Rio in 17:30 in a Falls Count Anywhere match. A boring match for the most part, not helped by a flat crowd once they exited the arena. The feed cut twice when they brawled in the concessions hall, but the crowd and the match picked back up once they got back in the ring. Orton went through a table before Del Rio took an RKO on the steel steps (inside the ring), giving Orton the win. This concluded the Smackdown taping.

No faith in Fandangoo.
No faith in Johnny Curtis. I don't even know who the fuck that is, probably some CAW you guys made in WWE 13: We Still Don't Know What We're Doing.
No faith in Dean "I'm never going to be on national television" Ambrose.
No faith in AJ "I have skulls on my clothing therefore I'm hip" Lee.

...currently losing faith in Ryback.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
No faith in Fandangoo.
No faith in Johnny Curtis. I don't even know who the fuck that is, probably some CAW you guys made in WWE 13: We Still Don't Know What We're Doing.

Almost all of these I am shaking your hand vigorously about. Ryback is still aiight.

No faith in Fandangoo.

watch NXT redemption, you will thank me later.

also Maxine needs to come back

next year is Dean Amborse' year

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I just read a really funny report about "Strong Republican turnout in Cincinnati."

How would they even know? The city was like 55% Democratic in 2008.

Entropia

No One Remembers

Aiii

So not worth it
Watching nWo The Revolution documentary. At one point Cody Rhodes reminisces about asking his father about the health of Mysterio after he was thrown into he production trailer explaining his father made ip elaborate medical reports about that to him. Dusty Rhodes, master of Kayfabe.

Also, they credit Joe Hennig as Joe Hennig instead of McGillicutty. #hope!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I just read a really funny report about "Strong Republican turnout in Cincinnati."

How would they even know? The city was like 55% Democratic in 2008.

We're doing it again! We're in both topics!

Top Bottom