• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

I love the PTP vs SinRey matches the way Titus throws them around is awesome. Titus has alot of potential which is amazing considering where he was like a year or two ago. Rey also looks like hes losing his steroid muscles and fat.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Cranky Vince @CrankyVince

GUY LIKE ME COULD SPEND 1/3 OF HIS FORTUNE (LIQUID & PAPER) ON 2 FAILED VANITY SENATORIAL CAMPAIGNS & HAVE ZERO TO SHOW FOR IT. WHY NOT ME?

I hope PTP over enough where the crowd does Millions of Dollars dance in unison

With Linda losing, does this mean the WWE will ease up on the PG stuff and maybe move to being PG-13? Or will Linda keep trying in the realm of politics?
They wont change. They don't want to lose those sponsor deals.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
So I see that I wasn't the only one that caught that on the news just now about Linda spending 100 mil of her own money on two failed runs - that's just nuts.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
I hope to see another one of those Vince dream segments, and the PTP are just in the background echoing "MILLIONS OF DOLLARS, MILLIONS OF DOLLARS, MILLIONS OF DOLLARS" with Vince cringing in pain.

RBH

tumblr_md2nj6KQHV1qerl4do1_250.gif

Alucard

Banned
This interests me too. I'd like to try to get current, but I also want recommendations for matches with Tozawa.

I love me some Generico and Tozawa...and if any other Dragon Gate guys have ever been on the shows, I'd like the best ones. Any Naruki Doi action on these discs?...

I love me some Generico and Tozawa...and if any other Dragon Gate guys have ever been on the shows, I'd like the best ones. Any Naruki Doi action on these discs?...

Tozawa really is the absolute total package. He's bar none my favorite in the world (from what I watch). Doi had a fun match with Willie Mack at Kurt Russelreunion 3 this year. That's also got Cima, Ricochet, Pac, and Generico. It was a fun event.

Alucard

Banned
Tozawa really is the absolute total package. He's bar none my favorite in the world (from what I watch). Doi had a fun match with Willie Mack at Kurt Russelreunion 3 this year. That's also got Cima, Ricochet, Pac, and Generico. It was a fun event.

BxB Hulk is on that show too! Hmm, may have to make that one a "definitely!"

I'd like to get the five GREATEST shows the promotion has ever put on...if possible. I've seen nothing from them before.

Thanks for the suggestion, mecha.

Top Bottom