• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

iVyb9.gif

first thing i thought of

Entropia

No One Remembers
ic59A.gif

I'd love to see a fully repackaged Swagger who concentrates on his mat wrestling and strength over being a lame Kurt Angle repeat.

I don't mind him being a Kurt Angle repeat in terms of wrestling ability, but he needs a different gimmick entirely.

jmdajr

Too bad they didn't do Halloween costumes on the show this year.

This one was pretty good a few years back. You know, being a fan of the game series and all.

tomb-raider.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Too bad they didn't do Halloween costumes on the show this year.

This one was pretty good a few years back. You know, being a fan of the game series and all.

Everyone wants the damn Mortal Kombat Kitana.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
How many Kanes can we make?

I'd recommend 1, but you can make more. If I get more than 30 submissions then we'll be in trouble but I doubt we will, so load em up! Make sure to tag them with GAFKANE

im thinking HHH Rumble

Kane is Passe

This is pretty much a Soulplaya Vanity Event anyhow. If you wanna do HHHell in a CCCell or something, go for it. I request 2004 Fat HHH Gut to be in it.

Striker

My guess is Jack Swagger has asked to be released.

Lets face it, he sucks.
He's no worse than Brodus, Ryback, Big Show, or Khali. Yet they've gotten bigger pushes than he has in his lifetime.

I'm not sure who it is, but I have several guesses. Their booking has caused several people to leave: Benjamin, MVP, Carlito, and Batista left because he didn't like where the program was heading.

G-Fex

Your return to WrassleGAF, and this is how you start off? Remember the Kane Rumble you had? Remember Malibu Kane? Remember Business Kane? Remember?

Come on Fex, join in.

According to WWE 13, Hunter has a Evolution of his personas and stature that is unrivaled by anyone else

Lemmy even made a song about it

Didn't Botchtista leave because he wanted to be the lead in The Chaperone but HHH got it instead?

I thought Carlito left because of wellness stuff. He wanted to smoke more of the weeds.

Kaladin

I played Stone Cold Steve Austin & The Undertaker (attitude era) vs. Hunter Hearst Helmsley and Triple H on WWE '13.

Modern era Triple H got his team DQ'd after he ran over and attacked Austin on the apron as the illegal man. He ignored the ref's five count as both Triple H's attacked The Undertaker and his team was disqualified.

Awesome, Kevin Steen announces the members of Team Steen for the Torneo Cibernetico match at CHIKARA's 'Cibernetico Rises' on November 18th in NYC;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojdU6ORF0T8

ibnJPBSHuGdvX5.jpg

Team Steen; Kevin Steen (c), The Bravado Brothers (Lancelot & Harlem), The Young Bucks (Nick & Matt Jackson), The Briscoe Brothers (Jay & Mark) & Jimmy Jacobs

Good team, although I could have done without the Bravados - they've improved a hell of a lot, but Mike Bennett and Steve Corino would have been better picks, imo. Will be interesting to see who Kingston picks. I'd go with Quack, The Colony & The Spectral Envoy.

Also, on ROH TV the identity of The Guardian's of Truth were revealed, lol...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yKJKwpVb9s#t=490s

It's The Headbangers. In 2012. The Headbangers.

I played Stone Cold Steve Austin & The Undertaker (attitude era) vs. Hunter Hearst Helmsley and Triple H on WWE '13.

Modern era Triple H got his team DQ'd after he ran over and attacked Austin on the apron as the illegal man. He ignored the ref's five count as both Triple H's attacked The Undertaker and his team was disqualified.

lololololol.

I did a match with Modern Cena vs 04 Cena with Unlimited Finishers.

Modern Cena won after hitting 12 AAs.

Striker

Didn't Botchtista leave because he wanted to be the lead in The Chaperone but HHH got it instead?

I thought Carlito left because of wellness stuff. He wanted to smoke more of the weeds.
Carlito was pretty out anyway because they jobbed him for so long. Same for MVP and that's where Jack has been.

Awesome, Kevin Steen announces the members of Team Steen for the Torneo Cibernetico match at CHIKARA's 'Cibernetico Rises' on November 18th in NYC;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojdU6ORF0T8

ibnJPBSHuGdvX5.jpg

Team Steen; Kevin Steen (c), The Bravado Brothers (Lancelot & Harlem), The Young Bucks (Nick & Matt Jackson), The Briscoe Brothers (Jay & Mark) & Jimmy Jacobs

Good team, although I could have done without the Bravados - they've improved a hell of a lot, but Mike Bennett and Steve Corino would have been better picks, imo. Will be interesting to see who Kingston picks. I'd go with Quack, The Colony & The Spectral Envoy.

Also, on ROH TV the identity of The Guardian's of Truth were revealed, lol...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yKJKwpVb9s#t=490s

It's The Headbangers. In 2012. The Headbangers.

lol @ that reveal.

And that should be fun to watch. While CHIKARA has been solid, my vote of fed of the year has to go to PWG. I just wish they put out more shows =/

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Carlito did get busted as fuck due to wellness. I believe they were about to bust him for the third time and asked him if he just wanted to go home himself first, and Carlito was like "uhhh, yeah bro, fuck it"

Batista was wanting to be the Chaperone but it's a combination of multiple things. He DID get to do Wrong Side of Town so please watch that if you haven't.

strobogo

Banned
Swagger from debut to right before going full comedy character and jobbing to Santino, and then winning the MITB was really good. The random matches he had on RAW with Cena/Taker/HHH while still on ECW were really good. And after he won the title and got over being giant Jericho, the stuff with the Soaring Eagle and Bunkhouse Swagger was great. Then complete and utter comedy jobber again.

And the whole basis for dicking his pushes around is "he has a lisp". Well, why push him in the first place if that was something you didn't like and wouldn't push?

And that should be fun to watch. While CHIKARA has been solid, my vote of fed of the year has to go to PWG. I just wish they put out more shows =/

Yeah, PWG has been awesome this year, but like you say, they don't run many shows. Only 9 in total this year, but all of them have been awesome so far. The next show should be awesome too, really looking forward to Steen vs Cole.

For me, I'd say the top three promotions this year have been;

1. NJPW
2. PWG
3. CHIKARA

Kaladin

My vote for fed of the year will easily go to Dragon Gate USA/Evolve. They have consistently put on great shows, even when Japan fucks with their storylines and their tag titles have been in limbo.

McNei1y

This is amazing. "both Triple H's..." I'm trying to imagine how twin HHH's would ruin WWE.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
This is amazing. "both Triple H's..." I'm trying to imagine how twin HHH's would ruin WWE.

They'd work one hell of a match. 60 minute match. Crazy, stupid spots.

Also kinda thinking about changing back to Batista's head if people are having trouble telling us apart. :(

McNei1y

They'd work one hell of a match. 60 minute match. Crazy, stupid spots.

Also kinda thinking about changing back to Batista's head if people are having trouble telling us apart. :(

But then we'd have twice the HHH promo's for the upcoming PPV.

Also, go ahead. You're the Brotista of WrassleGAF. Someday we'll get a Ryback month... but that has to be after Heyman month.

Top Bottom