• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

Ithil

Did Linda win?

heDkG.gif

tm24

I love me some Generico and Tozawa...and if any other Dragon Gate guys have ever been on the shows, I'd like the best ones. Any Naruki Doi action on these discs?...

If you love Tozawa, youre in luck! ASW 8 has the Nightmare Violence Connection! Or Cyanide, which has the amazing Steen vs Tozawa match that led to the NVC.

But here's my recomendation for single shows

Cyanide
Seven
The Perils of Rock N' Roll Decadence
Eight
Threemendous 3

The multi-night shows are kind of no brainers.

thuway

I can't believe how this company is handling it's fans. The UK crowd was hot for Bryan, only for them to see him perform less than 5 minutes. What a slap in the face.

Kaladin

The first ever House of Hardcore event is out on DVD and Blu-ray....yes, an indie event on blu-ray.

House of Hardcore
October 6, 2012
Mid-Hudson Civic Center - Poughkeepsie, NY

Shawn Daivari vs. Crowbar

Danny Doring & Roadkill vs. The FBI (Little Guido & Tony Mamaluke with Big Sal E Graziano)

Winter vs. Jazz

Alex Reynolds vs. Tony Nese - Special guest referee Mikey Whipwreck

Scott Steiner vs. The Big XLG (Luke Gallows)

Open Masterlock Challenge with Chris Mordetsky

Sami Callihan vs. Rhino

The Young Bucks vs. Paul London & Brian Kendrick

Mike Knoxx vs. Carlito Colon vs. Tommy Dreamer

Plus WWE Hall of Famer Adam Copeland, Big Daddy V, Rick Steiner, The Sandman, Raven, Eddie Kingston, Hale Collins and more

Bonus Footage is also available on the DVD/Blu-Ray featuring promos and commercial spots.

hohbr100612.jpg

http://www.rfvideo.com/houseofhardcore10612poughkeepsieny.aspx

Top Bottom