• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

In honor of America here's myself with my US Champion and my heavyweight champ

462122_10151079144599542_1935837991_o.jpg

And here's a bonus pic. You guys keep posting your Japanese pics talking about swag. Abra Cadaver trumps that swag with his little wand holding finger.

abrablackandwhite.jpg

So how bad did Linda lose?

Last time she lost the next RAW was pretty nuts. As if Vince was just letting off steam.

Hope next week will bring it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
And here's a bonus pic. You guys keep posting your Japanese pics talking about swag. Abra Cadaver trumps that swag with his little wand holding finger.

abrablackandwhite.jpg

This is wonderful. Your gear is so badass.

Thanks!

I used to be able to pull tickets in the first 5 rows in prior years, either the day of the public onsale or in February when additional sections would get released but it never happened for WM 28. I found out why when I got to the building that day. They had HUGE palm trees setup and it eliminated a TON of the ringside seats that usually would be available. That's why I had to go the travel package route for WM 29.

Looking at the seat map for this year, it looks like they're planning another massive thing to hang over the ring. It's even larger than usual because there would usually be tickets on sale in the open space there next to sections 7, 8, and 10.

When you bought tickets through ticketmaster were you able to pick your exact seats? I really want row 4-7 seats in the middle. But i figure that would be a pain in the ass to get if they don't let you pick the seats. I noticed they did it with WM28 last year, But pre-sale is tomorrow and i'm desperate. lol

So does this mean WWE will have a talent spring cleaning soon?

They didn't do it after WM this year because they didn't want to make Linda look bad.

Now that she lost they are free to cut there dead weight.

Good look JTG.

Ultratech

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/430737_515835285094338_69596805_n.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Oh my god, I'm dying here...lol

[quote="Matthew Gallant, post: 44084845"]Deficit instantly triples after one trip to a local bar.
[/QUOTE]

Yup. Pretty much the main reason he couldn't be President. He'd spend SO much money.

Though to imagine him at those political meetings and conferences and cutting promos would be pretty hilarious.

Top Bottom