• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

Entropia

No One Remembers
It's a shame you can't emphasize how Justin Roberts would announce that.

"YOUR WINNER AND STIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILL PRESIDENT... BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARACK OOOOOOOOBAAAAAAAAAAAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Deficit instantly triples after one trip to a local bar.

tumblr_mcz48oCXnd1qb6e4ao1_500.jpg

Why does this make me laugh so much?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hey guys who wants to see some neat wrestles?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
GWF needs 80% more crotch gestures

It'll get incorporated into our logo.

EDIT: Looks like my internet is being abused, stream over. I dunno what's up, but I wanted something to watch at work :(

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
GWF Hype Dirtsheet Announcement:

"Why Bootaaay Why?"

People are still asking why beloved community member Bootaaay stole the GWF Heavyweight Title from the man who rightfully earned it by beating his way through the King of the Ring Tournament, Laserfrog--but answers have been sparse.

Laserfrog and Soulplaya have been seen looking for answers on their own, and Bootaaay has gone into a self-imposed exile. Whether Bootaaay is working alone or has a master plan enacted remains to be seen.

And what of the Wrasslegaffers who were not in that first episode? Where do they stand?

Find out next week by tuning into the Post-Raw GWF Palate Cleanser Show, right after Raw on Monday nights!

I want to know who i'm talking to on the phone!
and why I have Primo and Epico's loser theme music, i'm going to job with ya Persp!

Miserable Vince is the funniest thing i've seen all week, the best part is how no one in the vicinity of him is even close to matching his weary expression.

McNei1y

Can this be the new myfuckingratings.gif

come on don't feel bad for mr.mcmahon, remember all the shit he put stone cold through

Yesplz. That is a perfect gif for poor Vince.

I'm over it. At first glance, though, he just seem so helpless lol.

Laserfrog

I almost feel sorry for Vince...almost. I'm emailing for a job today which would be nice to get, it's even more creative than WWE creative.

Great promo from Adam Cole ahead of his PWG title challenge against Kevin Steen next month;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4cLYjjEwM8

Also, PWG announce via their twitter that they won't announce the card for their December 1st show ahead of time - the only match we know of is Kevin Steen (c) vs Adam Cole, with PWG opting to keep the rest a surprise. You have to think they have something special planned for what will be their last show of 2012.

Finally, another mention for PWG's annual '5 for $40' winter DVD sale, featuring a ton of great shows from 2004-2012;

http://www.prowrestlingguerrilla.com/merch/winter_2012.html

Oh, and Daniel Bryan is awesome;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcdWeh41ItY

Regal / Kong 2016!

Top Bottom