• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I saw them at the comic convention

along with these old dudes

jgO4LS1IvSRxX.jpg

and everybody's favorite

Virgil!!!

KissVibes

Banned
I wish you guys would stop talking mess about the Bellas. I don't even like them but I trust Daniel Bryan enough to know he wouldn't date a chick into incest and that likes to shit on peoples chests.

He's got the blur effect down.
Okay now i'm really convinced.

In WWE 13 now, I just have Orton interfere in every Superstars match and RKO everyone in Universe mode.
It's the most realistic WWE game yet!
RKOs out of nowhere all the time.

I wish you guys would stop talking mess about the Bellas. I don't even like them but I trust Daniel Bryan enough to know he wouldn't date a chick into incest and that likes to shit on peoples chests.
We're talking about Goat Face here, Goats love nothing more than to poke their noses into garbage so this seems up his alley.

Aiii

So not worth it
WWE superstar/executive Triple H spoke to the New York Post this week to promote Wrestlemania 29 tickets going on sale this Saturday. Here are some highlights of what The Game said about:

WWE Making Changes To The AXXESS Fan Fest: “Wrestlemania isn’t just a one-night event, it’s a week-long event. All of the things that we’ll do in the New York-New Jersey area, we’ll have events on both sides of the Hudson. From Wrestlemania Axxess, which is our fan event that goes on all week, which is going to be revamped this year with a lot more meet-and-greets and autograph signings with our superstars, which is the biggest part of it. There’s also going to be a VIP experience that allows fans unprecedented access to backstage and the inner workings of what happens on a Monday Night Raw or Pay-Per-View event. That’s going to be a really unique experience. From that taking place at Izod Center to Hall of Fame being at Madison Square Garden, to Raw the next night being back at the Izod Center, to Wrestlemania itself, there is going to be stuff that happens all week long. We come in and take over the whole area.”

Getting Another Shot At Undertaker’s Streak: “[Laughs] It’s New York, it’s Wrestlemania, there’s going to be 70,000 people going crazy in MetLife stadium, it’s going to be tough for me not to want to be involved in that.”

The CM Punk vs. Steve Austin Dream Match: “One thing I have learned in the WWE is never say never. I’d be surprised if Austin ever threw the trunks on again. You get to a certain point in your life where your mind thinks you can do a lot of things that you maybe can’t. I’d be surprised but I’ve learned in this business to never say never so you never know. I guarantee you CM Punk will be involved in Wrestlemania somehow. That’s one of the interesting things, The Rock came out earlier this year and guaranteed that at some point in time he would be the WWE Champion and it was his mission. Well it’s not 1999 anymore, it’s not 2002, it’s a different year and there’s a different group of guys. CM Punk has had a lock on that thing for a while and it’s no cakewalk for The Rock. It’s not like he’s going to walk back in here and take over. It’s going to be interesting to see.”

http://m.nypost.com/p/entertainment/wwe_triple_talks_wrestlemania_8k3K83Q4isoCqQr7zKwwqK/0

I wish I could just FF the whole company to Rock/Punk. The rest of the stuff happening right now is a snoozefest. SS and TLC, meh, who cares. Get to the good stuff already.

You assume they wont cock up the build up like they did with Rock/Cena, I never knew you had so much faith left.

Anth0ny

Isn't this similar to where we were earlier in the year?

Everything Cena did was filler until his match with Rock.

sometimes you get awesome filler though

Punk vs Cena at mitb was like the Goku and Piccolo driving episode

this year has been the filler that you wish would just end already. ryback is like garlic jr or something.

strobogo

Banned
I'm now in the process of downloading the roster to WCW/NWO Revenge and associated arenas (plus Thunder). So far I have Goldberg, Raven, Saturn, Hall, Stinko Malenko, GLACIER, Psicosis, Big Poppa Pump (HOLLAR), and Scott Norton. Move sets are fucked, though. Steiner's is the only one that is actually done. The rest are half done or not at all.

Anyway, are any of the wrassle bros in here knowledgeable in wireless connections? I've had an ethernet cable hooked into my Xbox Arcade because I never bought the wireless adapter and it has worked just fine for me that way. But starting two days ago, my PC just started spazzing with the wireless connection. It just...won't connect. Actually, it will, but with no connectivity. Refreshing doesn't work because it can't reset the IP or DNS. And while trying to connect it makes my computer lock up hardcore. I've changed every setting I can find, uninstalled and reinstalled the hardware multiple times, even found a USB wireless adapter and it does the same thing. All my other devices with wifi work just find on my network and the neighbor's. Just the PC. So I have to switch the ethernet cable back and forth depending if I want to be on Live or do stuff on my computer. Usually if I'm playing a game, I'm listening to podcasts on Itunes, music on Spotify, or docs on Netflix. And I like using Hulu/Netflix on my Xbox and then do stuff on my computer. But I can't right now because my wireless is wacky as fuck. I went to every store in my city that sells electronics and not a single one had an ethernet splitter. They're like 2 dollars. I even found out that my city still has a Radio Shack in the process. Bugging the shit out of me.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
sometimes you get awesome filler though

Punk vs Cena at mitb was like the Goku and Piccolo driving episode

this year has been the filler that you wish would just end already. ryback is like garlic jr or something.
Best episode of DBZ ever.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Watching old Attitude Era stuff, Shamrock seemed like such a failed push that WWF kept trying to push. He never seemed that over compared to other guys in the WWF, his MMA experience didn't translate to interesting matches, and he did the same thing every match.

He did have pretty cool music though.

This Raw also has the main event of Bret Hart vs Farooq. That could be a sweet match.

edit: Oh Owen vs HBK too

Alucard

Banned
Bret Hart vs. Diesel at Survivor Series '95 was a great match, if you're looking for something to watch tonight. I dare you to tell me that someone has gone through the Spanish announcers' table harder and better than Bret near the end of this match.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Holy shit at some of this Attitude Era stuff. I know everyone likes to go 'oh my god middle fingers and butts'

But they just showed the Hart foundation spraypainting the Nation of Domination's locker room with stuff like 'Homie stay homie' with a guy with an afro by it, a watermelon, an X through 'Malcom X', 'Go Home', An X through a KFC logo, 'Uncle Tom'

Top Bottom