• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

Raw64life

So I guess different pre-sale codes are for different sections as I was still able to get the seats I wanted using WMANIA after I thought I had been shut out.

03a.jpg

jmdajr

So I guess different pre-sale codes are for different sections as I was still able to get the seats I wanted using WMANIA after I thought I had been shut out.

03a.jpg

cool man! I wanted sideline Tix in concourse 1 and that's what I got after fighting for a bit.

krae_man

So after hours of freezing, long loading, and just complete fucking nonsense. I'M GOING TO WRESTLEMANIA!!!

Ringside Section 7 row L right in front of the camera. Closest I've ever been and i get to keep those cool folding chairs!

Ticketmaster sucks so fucking bad. Ringside seats started o pop up after an hour of no finds. There must be a 20-30 min grace period when no one buys the tickets. Such a dumb process.

You managed to get a "Keep your chair" ticket? None of those became available during the presale or public sale last year. They sold all of them in travel packages and on the scalper sites last year.

Anyway, I don't think I can afford Wrestlemania next year. Makes me sad since I had an awesome time hanging out with everyone last one.

Kaladin

So after hours of freezing, long loading, and just complete fucking nonsense. I'M GOING TO WRESTLEMANIA!!!

Ringside Section 7 row L right in front of the camera. Closest I've ever been and i get to keep those cool folding chairs!

Ticketmaster sucks so fucking bad. Ringside seats started o pop up after an hour of no finds. There must be a 20-30 min grace period when no one buys the tickets. Such a dumb process.

Good luck with those seats....yeah, you get to take your chair home, but that is row L. 11 people are between you and the ring. Just hope you don't get stuck behind some idiot with a sign, or someone who otherwise doesn't care if you can see.

krae_man

Yep, Also not everything is is available for the presale. They hold some back for the public on sale.

Jitters

Barbie Blank's calender is up for pre-order, SO EVERYONE GO GET IT TO SUPPORT HER MODELING CAREER!! I'm more of a "cute animal calender" kind of guy, but I changing up this year.
ibxLa2KmzbZv41.jpg

NSFW

You managed to get a "Keep your chair" ticket? None of those became available during the presale or public sale last year. They sold all of them in travel packages and on the scalper sites last year.

I think that's because travel packages did really good last year. Most of them, maybe all of them were sold out the day of release. This year they haven't sold out any of them last time i checked.

Good luck with those seats....yeah, you get to take your chair home, but that is row L. 11 people are between you and the ring. Just hope you don't get stuck behind some idiot with a sign, or someone who otherwise doesn't care if you can see.

I'll rather deal with an occasional sign than an obnoxious palm tree or whatever they plan on using next year. Don't know what they were thinking.

Jamie OD

Not bad. I know it's a move where the victim does most of the work but Cena gets credit for doing his bit. I would have thought a guy his size would end up smacking his head off the mat.

Fun show so far. The Cena Vs Ziggler match was really good. Nice dress rehearsal for what I presume will be a future PPV match. Intermission now. I'll do a proper report later.

Top Bottom