• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You guys pushed me to make a topic. Agreeeeed.

G-Fex

aQdhD.jpg

these with burgers are great.

G-Fex

I'm going to order round table later

thanks to you sunny I think I'll add Jalapenos to my usually strictly pepperoni pizza

G-Fex

That reminds me since I fell asleep when I was supposed to stream WWE '13 I think tonight's main event will be..

KE8P8.jpg

Kaladin

I started up my NXT brand on WWE Universe mode. The first main event feuds I have are Mr. Sandman vs Rey Mysterio + Daniel Bryan vs Cactus Jack. I also have a feud going with Mike Tyson vs Kevin Steen + El Generico and Austin Aries is feuding with The Colony.

The main issue I have with universe when it comes to shows like that is the top of the card doesn't shuffle as much as I would like. Cactus Jack vs Daniel Bryan and Rey Mysterio vs Mr. Sandman have been the top feuds for months on the show, while undercard feuds come and go more quickly.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I started up my NXT brand on WWE Universe mode. The first main event feuds I have are Mr. Sandman vs Rey Mysterio + Daniel Bryan vs Cactus Jack. I also have a feud going with Mike Tyson vs Kevin Steen + El Generico and Austin Aries is feuding with The Colony.

The main issue I have with universe when it comes to shows like that is the top of the card doesn't shuffle as much as I would like. Cactus Jack vs Daniel Bryan and Rey Mysterio vs Mr. Sandman have been the top feuds for months on the show, while undercard feuds come and go more quickly.

kahaha...Whenever GWF is over I plan on overhauling my Universe with some wicked CAWs of real wrasslers. EIF is comin, Encompassing Indie Federation babay.

G-Fex

I like Jalapenos and I like the thread Sunflower, no conspiracy theories there.

Tell them about the whole thing with Sokantish and Sunflower brainwashing people and getting them to buy into the GWF channel as well as Raiders football merchandise!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Tell them about the whole thing with Sokantish and Sunflower brainwashing people and getting them to buy into the GWF channel as well as Raiders football merchandise!

I couldn't have booked Sok's football tackle through the guardrail any better. The CPU works well with the GWF.

Buy your Sokantish foam helmet at the door folks!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
:D They all now know the truth from the webs of reality, unless they are members of the Illuminati?!?

You think what you showed was the truth? I guess we'll have to see what GWF Aftertaste on Monday does!

I could have provided better footage for the video if you needed, I think...

Toki767

I have been disappointed in Hogan's run with TNA. Its just not been good. :(

If he can't wrestle, it does the company no good.

It's only been super disappointing in the sense that everyone still acts scared of him and all the heels are expected to bump like mad for the punches of someone entering senior citizenship. It makes everyone but Hogan look weak, which is the way Hogan likes it.

G-Fex

It's only been super disappointing in the sense that everyone still acts scared of him and all the heels are expected to bump like mad for the punches of someone entering senior citizenship. It makes everyone but Hogan look weak, which is the way Hogan likes it.

How dare you, that's hulkamania you're talking about.

His punches alone can shatter concrete

Ozone

Got my tickets to WrestleMania. Section 13, Row K.

First WrestleMania in nine years, so I hope it's awesome. Gonna see if I can upgrade my tickets later to get a bit closer to the ring.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Pescado! Where's a good place for a WrassleGAF Mania Meetup? You're native to the area so you can help make it happen!

G-Fex

Before Lou left the ring forever, he passed on his powers to Stone Cold Steve Austin, and told him to constantly spam the Thesz Press every chance he got.

Borman

I really hate Ticketmaster though. Had okay seats for the prices, the ones I seem to have ended up with aren't as good. Not even sure if they are the ones I had picked out.

mooooose

Section 112, 20th Row for $400. More than I wanted to spend really but I won't regret it.

We should all meet up for WM weekend.

So after hours of freezing, long loading, and just complete fucking nonsense. I'M GOING TO WRESTLEMANIA!!!

Ringside Section 7 row L right in front of the camera. Closest I've ever been and i get to keep those cool folding chairs!

Ticketmaster sucks so fucking bad. Ringside seats started o pop up after an hour of no finds. There must be a 20-30 min grace period when no one buys the tickets. Such a dumb process.

He still can be intimidating, I mean he's still got the look. He just can't move. I expected more though. What I am not even sure of, but more.

Top Bottom