• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

Laserfrog

He did the stunner on the table to rack up more combo points.

Oh poo! It's a new page...a new Diamond Dallas Page! ahaha!
ddp01.jpg

Is the ability to project his voice into your head one of the conspiracies?
I think he's using the emergency radio wave system installed into the earth's core during the Cuban missile crisis to project his voice, that or he's a really good ventriloquist.

The Liontamer is a great submission. Glad he brought it back in recent years. The Walls of Jericho always reminded me of Sting or The Rock's terrible Sharpshooters. Yeea'int hurtin' nobody wit dat Jerrcho.

pants

The walls of jericho looks like a failed attempt at a boston crab. (which in itself looks ridiculous thinking about it)

It's even worse when you got a guy who NEVER goes to the top rope fighting Randy Orton. GEE! I WONDER WHAT WILL HAPPEN

I love the dreaded "nothing" from the top rope. Always loved the 150 different wrestlers going for their first power bomb ver on Kidman in WCW.

When I was a teenager I put a friend in the Liontamer and he literally cried.

I was named student of the month in high school and the picture I took was me putting someone in the liontamer.

Or so I thought, I hooked the legs wrong and it's one of my biggest regrets in life.

I went to the PWS show in Rahway tonight. Their main venue was f'd so it got moved to a senior citizens activity center and was run on generator power. Pretty fun show and I got to see Starman winner a tittle. A winner is him.

PWGaMania 2003

Full line-up for the torneo cibernetico;

iTw85AWQnJAc0.jpg

Makato & Kana;

iUQH9aSR4U0jt.jpg

Makoto, oh my...

NSFW

5 greatest workers from the 90's, GO.

1. Bret Hart
2. Steve Austin
3. Randy Savage
4. Chris Jericho
5. Shawn Michaels

Random list is random!

1. Mitsuharu Misawa
2. Shawn Michaels
3. Kenta Kobashi
4. Steve Williams
5. Dean Malenko

Ouch. I remember that spot, from back when moves on the apron weren't a dime a dozen.

So we now have the Car Stereo millions of dollars gif but we're still missing CM Punk's backstage flailing fit from raw in gif form GRRRRRRRR!

Aiii

So not worth it
Can't edit quotes, hope I don't get banned. If you could do me a favor and edit out the url that would be much appreciated Ithil.

Ithil

"I just want to sit in bed with Daniel Bryan. Not even touching him, but just sitting with him. And maybe his hand will touch mine and we’ll look at each other and fall in love"

I don't think that's how love works. Bonus points though if they reach to hold hands, then suddenly he pulls her arm over and puts her in the NO Lock.

Top Bottom