• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Bah gawwd, it's...it's a miracle!

Don't get your hopes TOO far up - it's still possible it'll die later. I will provide an update right before Raw. There's nothing I want more than this show to go off without a hitch.

DKehoe

I feel that going PG with John Cena was the biggest mistake. I don't know how much money Cena has made Vince over the years but WWE was more profitable during the Attitude Era right?

I'm not sure if they were actually. Also if they were it would have more to do with having the biggest draw in history (as well as a pretty stacked list of main eventers) rather than anything to do with PG.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Too late! My hopes are sky high!

I hope so too my friend I hope so too. Lots of character development and new debuts. *handwringing*

I need some money to get a new PC, it doesn't really fit into my budget at the moment. If only I had...

colemiilionsbnipv.gif

So if there is GWF tonight, will it be recorded and put on youtube? Not sure if I'll make it tonight but I'm hoping I do!

There will be the archive automatically on Twitch.tv on my channel, I believe I can import it to youtube if I need to as well.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not sure if they were actually. Also if they were it would have more to do with having the biggest draw in history (as well as a pretty stacked list of main eventers) rather than anything to do with PG.

I wanted to say that Cena has sold more merch than Huk Hoggins and the nWo but thinking back...I don't think he has. Huk had his own damn cartoon and more.

So tonight, we get audio of the affair between AJ and Cena.

Look, everybody can tell where this is going. It's going to turn out that AJ didn't hook up with Cena, she hooked up with Flair.

Entropia

No One Remembers
So tonight, we get audio of the affair between AJ and Cena.

Look, everybody can tell where this is going. It's going to turn out that AJ didn't hook up with Cena, she hooked up with Flair.

SHE RODE
WOOOOOOOOOOOO
SPACE MOUNTAIN
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

But AJ is carrying Cena's babby

When the hell is Hulu gonna post full episodes of Monday Night Raw and not this edited bullshit?

Yea, I actually want to watch Raw haha.

I'm assuming WWE wants to keep some incentive for watching Raw live? (haha that was funny to type).

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
When the hell is Hulu gonna post full episodes of Monday Night Raw and not this edited bullshit?

Yea, I actually want to watch Raw haha.

I'm assuming WWE wants to keep some incentive for watching Raw live? (haha that was funny to type).

This has been what's kept me from reactivating my Hulu acct. I really do need the whole thing...so I can make sure I skip most of it.

Due to the argument last night, let's talk about Wrestling Confessions. No, not the sex kind! I'll start off:

I absolutely cannot tolerate watching RoH at all. I know I should be able to, but I just can't. Another one? I almost never watch Raw. I listen to the LAW talk about it as I follow. So my opinions are unqualified. Though I will youtube a match if I hear good things. Or bad things.

Entropia

No One Remembers
This has been what's kept me from reactivating my Hulu acct. I really do need the whole thing...so I can make sure I skip most of it.

Due to the argument last night, let's talk about Wrestling Confessions. No, not the sex kind! I'll start off:

I don't care for anything that isn't WWE and a bit of TNA. Sorry, but there's a thing called production values, star power (or charisma) that really matter to me.

Kaladin

My wrestling confession:

NXT is the most watchable weekly hour of wrestling programming on television or online today. Impact Wrestling is the second and third most watchable. I haven't watched Smackdown at all since Mania, I haven't watched Ring of Honor TV since before then and I haven't seriously watched a three hour episode of Raw since the 1,000 episode. There isn't much in wrestling that excites me anymore. I have been at a few points where I thought I was out but they pulled me back in this year....but there isn't much to pull me back in anymore.

My wrestling confession:

NXT is the most watchable weekly hour of wrestling programming on television or online today. Impact Wrestling is the second and third most watchable. I haven't watched Smackdown at all since Mania, I haven't watched Ring of Honor TV since before then and I haven't seriously watched a three hour episode of Raw since the 1,000 episode. There isn't much in wrestling that excites me anymore. I have been at a few points where I thought I was out but they pulled me back in this year....but there isn't much to pull me back in anymore.

I agree, NXT is the only wrestling show I watch weekly, the rest of TNA and WWE shows I just read the spoilers and decide what to watch.

And my money goes to Dragon Gate USA ippvs, maybe to NJPW in the future.

Laserfrog

Wrestling Confessions:
  • Bret Hart coming back in 2010 made me watch WWE since around 2001?
  • I used to watch TNA around '05 on the Telly Box and never look up anything for the inside scoop.
  • I've not watched Raw in months.
  • Who is Lou Thesz?
  • Liked Kane when I was a child person.
  • Masked Kane is best Kane.
  • When telling someone that Macho Man had died he said "I'm glad he's dead" and I've never forgiven them for saying it and never will, how dare they I spit on them.

G-Fex

Wrestling Confessions:
  • Bret Hart coming back in 2010 made me watch WWE since around 2001?
  • I used to watch TNA around '05 on the Telly Box and never look up anything for the inside scoop.
  • I've not watched Raw in months.
  • Who is Lou Thesz?
  • Liked Kane when I was a child person.
  • Masked Kane is best Kane.
  • When telling someone that Macho Man had died he said "I'm glad he's dead" and I've never forgiven them for saying it and never will, how dare they I spit on them.

In my mind when I was younger I thought Tori would marry Kane and then they'd have a little girl who'd magically grow up and she'd be on the Undertaker's side, she'd do the whole tongue thing too.

Kaladin

The main event for Cage of Death 2012 is set:

Combat Zone Wrestling set the main event of their biggest show of the year, the 2012 Cage of Death event, over the weekend as DJ Hyde, who plays the heel owner of the company will face the once fired, now reinstated Matt Tremont inside the COD on Saturday 12/8. The storyline has been building for the last year.

Over the weekend, the promotion held their Night of Infamy event in Voorhees, NJ, featuring Tremont appearing after buying a ticket and walking in the front door. Hyde, upon seeing him, demanded he be thrown out, leading to the event CZW locker room stating they would leave with Tremont if he was not reinstated. Hyde offered Tremont a match against Ron Mathis & Joe Gacy under Ultraviolent Rules, with the stipulation that if he won without the help of anyone from CZW, EVOLVE or Dragon Gate, he could have his job back. This led to New Jack showing up and interfering on Tremont's behalf, so he was reinstated with Hyde stating he wouldn't be around long because he would have to enter the COD and be destroyed forever.

Sounds like the CZW version of Austin/McMahon.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Another confession:

I enjoy horrible deathmatches, though sometimes I have to turn away, I still love it.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
In my mind when I was younger I thought Tori would marry Kane and then they'd have a little girl who'd magically grow up and she'd be on the Undertaker's side, she'd do the whole tongue thing too.
They have to do a Kane's son/daughter angle, eventually.

BTW, they were so dedicated to kayfabe back then that Kane & Tori would actually go out together, lol.

12d76c4e56dcaa5

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
This is before Taker debuted with the coat. Taker stole the idea from him (as always). Besides, Taker's coat didn't have all the cool stuff down the side.

Define "cool stuff" because I'm missing it

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Just realized Kane is wearing a WWF polo. A polo! ahahahahahaha

Remember who owned Zubaz shares?

fpo1R.jpg

They were wearing this shit NEAR THE TURN OF THE CENTURY. As in 1998.

Laserfrog

He could have at least dressed nice for the restaurant, maybe a nice pinstriped suit. Torie's not much better, didn't even zip her dress all the way up. Lazy the both of them.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
He could have at least dressed nice for the restaurant, maybe a nice pinstriped suit. Torie's not much better, didn't even zip her dress all the way up. Lazy the both of them.

Cmon dude that's a polo. And it's tucked in. He takes off the jacket and mask, he'll look like a normal 30something restaurant manager douchebag who takes 18 year old servers home and flirts all night in a creepy fashion.

Top Bottom