• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

Just realized Kane is wearing a WWF polo. A polo! ahahahahahaha

Remember who owned Zubaz shares?

fpo1R.jpg

They were wearing this shit NEAR THE TURN OF THE CENTURY. As in 1998.

I will rock those this summer. Same with short shorts. Bringing them back!

G-Fex

I always wanted to see Kane in a gimmick flame suit. I also want to see him live in a Big Red House, with a Big Red Dog.

Yes, he'll live in a big red house.

And then Kevin Nash will live in a black and white NWO house, while driving a diesel truck.

And then Hulk Hogan will have a hollywood home with spotlights and red and yellow streaks and also his fridge is packed with vitamins and milk.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

And then Kevin Nash will live in a black and white NWO house, while driving a diesel truck.

And then Hulk Hogan will have a hollywood home with spotlights and red and yellow streaks and also his fridge is packed with vitamins and milk.

and ketchup and mustard, the colors man the colors!

SoulPlaya

more money than God

It must be so tough for Kane. A guy committed to kayfabe probably has no idea how he should dress.

But those other guys aren't gimmicked enough. Kane should also have a Big Red Fridge.

It also goes with his Big Red Ride.

tumblr_loofucF08W1qhgnyeo1_500.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Probably chews the grossest of chewing gum too:

GJwKH.jpg

Nothing more disgusting than cinnamon. Besides feces. And piss.

ITS PISS

G-Fex

that picture makes my head hurt. I think i'm going to do something stupid like play bad games. Maybe I'll make up for the cancelled GWF by making my own.....nah.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
that picture makes my head hurt. I think i'm going to do something stupid like play bad games. Maybe I'll make up for the cancelled GWF by making my own.....nah.

FYI it might be happening tonight, I managed to get my computer on life support. I will update closer to Raw if things are proceeding as planned.

First match signed for the CHIKARA Season 11 Finale: Under the Hood, live from the Trocadero in Philly, PA and worldwide via iPPV on December 2nd;

ibmVoLv0UxZjVS.jpg

iMF0HHQZpKEHw.jpg

Pre-order the iPPV now for $14.99; http://smvod.com/premium-video/chikara-under-hood-live-ippv-december-2

Also, CHIKARA sister promotion Wresting Is Fun! are streaming another live iPPV for FREE this Saturday, November 17th @ 7PM EST over at http://smvod.com/

Oh, and watch this match;

Yuji Nagata vs Go Shiozaki - (NOAH 11/03/12)

Due to the argument last night, let's talk about Wrestling Confessions.

. I would rather watch Ian Rotten wrestle Mad Man Pondo in a non-deathmatch, than sit through a full 3 hours of RAW

. I have real trouble watching Japanese Dragon Gate. I check out matches people rave about online, but I've never been able to hold an interest in the promotion. Too many multi-man matches, and too much convoluted faction storyline.

. As much as I love puro, I have kind of soured on All Japan and NOAH these past months. All Japan had a great start to the year, but I'm not a fan of Funaki and the recent shows have seemed to lack something, while NOAH has so much trouble making anything seem important and has no real breakout stars on the horizon.

. I rarely watch a full PWG show in one sitting - it's a little too much, like every match on the card is trying to steal the show. I guess that's a compliment, but it still stops me from sitting down and watching an entire PWG event.

. I haven't watched ROH TV for months. There's just something about the format that irks me, and the crowds are either miked badly, or never very lively at all.

. New Japan is the best wrestling promotion in the world, and it's really not even close.

GWF for tonight might be cancelled
by Stan Stanski

There have been reports that tonight's show has been rewritten and revised so many times that Sunflower just wants to cancel it and start fresh next week. Talent is said to be restless as even the top stars have no idea what is going on. After a successful debut last week, the pressure is on to keep the newly acquired viewers and even though it is a young promotion, expectations are high. One of the wrestlers has stated that this fed "has a Shane Douglas like vibe to it". We will keep you up to date as this story develops.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
GWF for tonight might be cancelled
by Stan Stanski

There have been reports that tonight's show has been rewritten and revised so many times that Sunflower just wants to cancel it and start fresh next week. Talent is said to be restless as even the top stars have no idea what is going on. After a successful debut last week, the pressure is on to keep the newly acquired viewers and even though it is a young promotion, expectations are high.

dirtsheetz lol

I really enjoyed Magnus vs Joe. Fun match, both guys came out looking strong and showed a lot of intensity. Best thing going in TNA at the moment. Not a fan of the Aces & Eights, or Hardy (but that was a real fun ladder match, kudos to him & Aries), and RVD is seriously awful. I would be perfectly happy never seeing another of his matches again.

Ithil

Finally looked through my pictures from the house show last Thursday, got some good ones of Sandow, AJ (including her with the Divas title), Ziggler, Hell No and Cena, I'll post some later.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I miss these guys.

kevin-nash-booker-t.jpg

Also, Ithil debuts tonight as do a couple others.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Cmon Bootaaay make a Wrestling Confession like the rest of us have. I'll even toss in another one:

The nWo Black and White were always, always better than the Wolfpac. Especially when they were the B-grade nWo.

G-Fex

Cmon Bootaaay make a Wrestling Confession like the rest of us have. I'll even toss in another one:

The nWo Black and White were always, always better than the Wolfpac. Especially when they were the B-grade nWo.

Well Matt Striker probably put it best as Wolfpac is something if your sister wanted to join the nWo too, you let her into the Wolfpac.

I had no idea that the Red and black was that bad :\

He was right, it just turned to a wrestling angle than a big thing.

G-Fex

Confessions

I dont like japanese wrestling (sorry Bootaaay)
I still don't know how to feel about D-Bry
Still hate CM Punk.
also I'm not really a good wrestling fan.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Wrestling Confessions

I'd probably wouldn't have stopped wrasslin if Eddie hadn't died.

Or maybe if they didn't make a dumbfuck angle out of it.

AJ's cute, sure, but it's all about Portia Perez;

ibcc4qh5zUJANh.jpg

Sunflower said:

I already did :p

". I would rather watch Ian Rotten wrestle Mad Man Pondo in a non-deathmatch, than sit through a full 3 hours of RAW

. I have real trouble watching Japanese Dragon Gate. I check out matches people rave about online, but I've never been able to hold an interest in the promotion. Too many multi-man matches, and too much convoluted faction storyline.

. As much as I love puro, I have kind of soured on All Japan and NOAH these past months. All Japan had a great start to the year, but I'm not a fan of Funaki and the recent shows have seemed to lack something, while NOAH has so much trouble making anything seem important and has no real breakout stars on the horizon.

. I rarely watch a full PWG show in one sitting - it's a little too much, like every match on the card is trying to steal the show. I guess that's a compliment, but it still stops me from sitting down and watching an entire PWG event.

. I haven't watched ROH TV for months. There's just something about the format that irks me, and the crowds are either miked badly, or never very lively at all.

. New Japan is the best wrestling promotion in the world, and it's really not even close."

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I missed those confessions the first time round Bootaaay. Sorry for calling you out. Coulda sworn they weren't there, because I remember the post. Thank you for sharing.

PWG can feel exhausting to watch.

Top Bottom