• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

Ithil

Oh man I just burst out laughing. He's like, an assistant to the Smackdown GM, but he can make tag team matches on RAW.

Fucking Teddy, man.

TAG TEAM MATCH PLAYA!

Fuck you Teddy

Umm, this piece of news was randomly dropped in a news bit from PWI

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla has released an El Generico DVD titled "The Many Adventures Of..." featuring a ton of his matches with the company at this link. There's been some WWE interest in Generico in recent weeks.

Generico deserves good things. I'd love to see him used well in WWE, or even just given the chance to earn a good wage.

Of course, it'd be a pretty sad day for wrestling outside of WWE. Generico has been a true MVP of indy wrestling these past few years.

And not surprised about that Joe/Omega thing. Joe seems like he would have a pretty big ego.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
3XxvH.jpg

So Teddy's actual role is to genuinely create nothing but Tag Team matches now, I mean it's all he did anyway but at least it was under the title of GM, I bet Booker never told him to do anything, he just came out because TAG TEAM MATCH PLAYA.

Covfan

So Teddy's actual role is to genuinely create nothing but Tag Team matches now, I mean it's all he did anyway but at least it was under the title of GM, I bet Booker never told him to do anything, he just came out because TAG TEAM MATCH PLAYA.

He should be the tag team GM.

Derrick bateman commentary is so good during raw

Derrick Bateman ‏@DerrickWWE
teddy long you magnificent piece of man. #tagteammatch #raw
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite

Alucard

Banned
Bored, rewatching ROH from the beginning. First up;

ROH - 2002.02.23 - The Era of Honor Begins - Highlight Video; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlKmBipnCV4

Not the perfect start for ROH, some things worked, a lot of stuff didn't (especially the backstage segments), but Crazy vs Eddie and the main event more than made up for the rest of the show's shortcomings.

I must have missed this - what happened here?

I wanna do this with you. Post the youtube clips if ya can and I'll try to follow along as best as I can!

Kaladin

And not surprised about that Joe/Omega thing. Joe seems like he would have a pretty big ego.

When I met Joe before Bound For Glory 2010, he was shooting a promo for Impact the next night. The producer he was with said he wasn't in a good mood and while he met, took pictures with and signed for anyone that was around when they filmed the promo, he didn't look to be in a good mood. Well, that night was IMO the turning point (no pun intended) for his career in TNA. Jeff Jarrett turned on him in their 3 on 2 tag match, Joe feuded with Jarrett in 2 PPVs, lost and then faded into the lower mid card against the Pope.....he didn't come up for air till he started his feud with Crimson June 2011.

Ultratech

Why are Orton and Kofi even tagging together?

(I know, 3 Month Rule, Faces are friends and BS...can't say I'd be cool with the guy who ruin my personal race car.)

Top Bottom