• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

Am I the only one who thinks they REALLY fucked up how they built Nia? It is completely and utterly realistic that any diva can beat her. They made her invincible. It's going to be a sudden nerf that causes her to lose.
Charlotte's got the right idea to do it when their match comes.

stun-gun-sw1000.jpg

We harp on Sasha's mic skills, but she did a great job defusing that chant by singing along with it. Got the crowd into her more and less worried about the chant.

Sasha and Becky both kinda suck on the mic. Especially if Sasha is a face. Both are better than Bailey.
For me, Becky's probably one of the best in the division on the mic.

Sasha as a face is awful, and I'm real curious to see how Sasha's mic work goes if she goes heel anytime soon.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
This Raw feels like a go home show for Suvivor Series, but there's still another week...

ReiGun

Becky's biggest problem on the mic is that she's corny, but I think that's cause she's actually a corny person. So it comes across as genuine, at least.

Sasha and Becky both kinda suck on the mic. Especially if Sasha is a face. Both are better than Bailey.

Becky is great on the mic. You can harp on her weird stuff like "come at me bro" and "straight fire" that she does every so often, but she can really cut a passionate promo that gets the crowd behind her when she needs to. She helped resuscitate this dead women's division in January with her promos against Charlotte.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Three PINNED THE CHAMPION segments today ...

And still 40 minutes left, lol

I'm super hyped for that Becky/Alexa match tomorrow night and I expect it to be the main event tomorrow. And not because they've pushed it as "important" or "revolutionary", but because they've told a good story and have good characters that are both compelling enough to be in the main event.

It's not special, it's a given.

Becky is great on the mic. You can harp on her weird stuff like "come at me bro" and "straight fire" that she does every so often, but she can really cut a passionate promo that gets the crowd behind her when she needs to. She helped resuscitate this dead women's division in January with her promos against Charlotte.
I hope they return to that feud. I know Raw is trying to convince us Charlotte vs Sasha is some groundbreaking thing and there's the obvious Bayley vs Sasha feud but Charlotte vs Becky in the present with Becky very much over and Charlotte a lot more comfortable in her heel personal would be great.

PreFire

If RAW wins the intercontinental championship, they'll have five titles.
Which would leave SD with 3. Would SD make their own equivalent belt and do a whole new unveiling? And would they make a 5th belt (European title?) to match the other brand (damn Lana is so hot) um, I forgot what I was gonna say .. But yeah

I think SD should keep the belt. Would be too many titles

Or whoever wins the intercontinental championship goes to SD??

ReiGun

Which would leave SD with 3. Would SD make their own equivalent belt and do a whole new unveiling? And would they make a 5th belt (European title?) to match the other brand (damn Lana is so hot) um, I forgot what I was gonna say .. But yeah

The IC title ain't leaving Smackdown. Either Ziggler wins or Sami switches shows.

It's telling that even this crowd are struggling to care about Sami.

I agree he needs to move to SD as soon as possible before he disappear down a Swagger shaped hole.

I hope they use the Survivor Series opportunity to move him, and not move the title to RAW

Ziggler isn't losing the belt. If the winner of this match ends on SD it's because Steph fires them because she's pissed they lost the SS match.

Top Bottom