• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
West Coast here, so we're behind most of you who have already seen RAW, but I gotta say... I got a little giddy when Sasha wrapped her arm around Bayley and sung "will you be my girl."

I'm shipper trash and I'm not ashamed. XD

Toki767

Dana couldn't even get thrown out of the ring without kneeing Bayley in the face.

Why are they allowing her to continually be in matches?

Dana couldn't even get thrown out of the ring without kneeing Bayley in the face.

Why are they allowing her to continually be in matches?
Because they have to convince themselves that their people who have the "bodies" have "it". They only keep her around because of her past with steroids. Fuck how big her arms are, maybe if she could trade them for actual talent, it would work. No one cares about her and considers her a threat, then, now, or the future. This generation will be known for nothing but fail after fail.

Toki767

You know...seeing Reigns match tonight, I don't know why it never occurred to me that he is basically Vince McMahon's version of a glorified spot monkey.

You know...seeing Reigns match tonight, I don't know why it never occurred to me that he is basically Vince McMahon's version of a glorified spot monkey.
"Yeah, well all of the nerds love spots so I'll have Roman do lots of them! They have no reason to boo him now."

Adree

They probably should have marketed Infinite Warfare as a space shooter like Wing Commander. It's a pretty good one of those.

I dont think anyone in that "what will you name Ryder" thread in the Gaming side has said Zack yet.

Dude is truly forgotten.

What show was Zack Ryder even drafted too?

Recall

Jack swagger is a former world champion.

No matter how bad a day gets I just remember that fact and the chuckle it brings instantly perks me up.

Jack Swagger.

Hasney

I dont think anyone in that "what will you name Ryder" thread in the Gaming side has said Zack yet.

Dude is truly forgotten.

What show was Zack Ryder even drafted too?

On the first page:

Zack

CyVRc.gif

He's on Smackdown as one half of the Hype Bros.

Pikma

Banned
Because they have to convince themselves that their people who have the "bodies" have "it". They only keep her around because of her past with steroids. Fuck how big her arms are, maybe if she could trade them for actual talent, it would work. No one cares about her and considers her a threat, then, now, or the future. This generation will be known for nothing but fail after fail.
Daaaamn

giphy.gif

Pikma

Banned
Guys, today is a BIG day for our favorite Republican candidate!!!!!!

Wish you best of luck
Rhynooooooo!

We're 12 days away from Survivor Series and they've given no incentive for caring about the matches beyond bragging rights that are faker than sports entertainment.

That's pretty damn depressing.

Meltz confirms that Jericho dodged Sincara's punch and then put a bite on it before they were pulled apart.

Jezza confirmed undefeated in backstage fights.

Sincara is now legit being forced to go to anger management classes

Meltz confirms that Jericho dodged Sincara's punch and then put a bite on it before they were pulled apart.

I honestly think Jericho might be a secret street fighter in his free time. He's got true grit

klonere

Banned
Get this man a match against BJW's, NOAH's, and AJPW's champs ASAP.

Speaking of which, the 11/4 NOAH show has gotten a surprising amount of praise, specifically for Marufuji vs. Alejandro Saez and Shiozaki vs. Sugiura.

Yes, Hideki everywhere now please.

A good NOAH show, I'll have to see it to believe it.

Didn't watch Raw, but saw some clips of the crowd being loud for Bayley. So much it threw off her promo.

Might watch highlight clips of that 6 man final match

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Get this man a match against BJW's, NOAH's, and AJPW's champs ASAP.

Speaking of which, the 11/4 NOAH show has gotten a surprising amount of praise, specifically for Marufuji vs. Alejandro Saez and Shiozaki vs. Sugiura.

Yano/Nakajima was pretty disappointing compared to the Yano/KENTA style match which I was expecting. Doesn't help that Yano doesn't look like he wants to be there. Course he probably won't have to worry about that for long.

DJKhaled

He isn't legit being sent to anger management. Dave implied he needs it not that he's going.

Top Bottom