• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Sami V. Ziggles officially the first and only match I care about at SS

ReiGun

Batsie, ol friend, have you been watching Total Bellas? If so, am I correct in thinking it's the "shit on Daniel Bryan" show? Cause that's the vibe I get from all the ads.

Batsie, ol friend, have you been watching Total Bellas? If so, am I correct in thinking it's the "shit on Daniel Bryan" show? Cause that's the vibe I get from all the ads.
There's literally a scene where he breaks down to Brie over the fact that it's clear he has to retire.

It's...not nice.

Fox318

US Champ comes out after the Universal Champ.

Reminds me of when Punk was champ and Cena still main evented. lol

What do you expect.

One is tall and the other has a gut.

I mean nobody is there to see Kevin Owens. All those KO shirts are bought for the KO Punch of Roman Reigns.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
To be fair, the US belt is more prestigious. Universal title is some recently made up bs by the authority with a grand total of two champions. About as prestigious as the TNA Grand Championship.

:(

I know it's reality TV and scripted and all, but Bryan seems miserable with those people.
I like Reality TV Bryan who teases Nikki Bella relentlessly. Reality TV Bryan who has a mental breakdown is less entertaining.

But...at least Total Divas is back next week! Rusev, Miz, Ambrose! Lana, Renee, Maryse! Paige and Del Rio! Maryse vs Nikki!

No Tyson Kidd tho. Sucks.

ReiGun

I like Reality TV Bryan who teases Nikki Bella relentlessly. Reality TV Bryan who has a mental breakdown is less entertaining.

But...at least Total Divas is back next week! Rusev, Miz, Ambrose! Lana, Renee, Maryse! Paige and Del Rio! Maryse vs Nikki!

No Tyson Kidd tho. Sucks.

Might tune in for the GOAT. Miz seems like he's legit unbearable in real life, so he should provide some entertainment.

Toki767

Well that sure made Reigns look dumb. Superman Punch on someone but he's the one that rolls out of the ring acting hurt.

Tagyhag

Didn't Roman already beat Braun by countout when he was part of the Wyatt family

I should specify clean.

I mean, he was the one that was supposed to beat Brock (THE STREAK DIED FOR YOUR SINS ROMAN) at WM 32 but they decided to call an audible.

I feel like Vince just doesn't give a shit anymore, he's going for it now.

Top Bottom