• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

2YFfur1.gif

it's called a Genesis

Only in the US and Canada, plus Mega Drive fits SEGA's naming better.

The only way I see it is that she turns on her teammates to get DQ'd. It's too early like with Strowman for the whole monster heel shtick they've built up to get ruined.
It's never too early to build a heel. KO push was fast. So was Styles.

Another Shoot: This Queen royalty nonsense needs to stop. Only Macho Man made this gimmick work.

Managed to get a free upgrade on my Smackdown seats, hospitality section. Was a lot faster to get into the Hydro compared to yesterday too, since they split the one massive queue into three.

kiguel182

Charlotte has improved a bunch. The way she reacted to the crowd was fun.

Main-event scene continues to be really bad.

Also, I like Byron. His geekiness is endearing. I need to say it again to counter all the hate the man gets.

Charlotte has improved a bunch. The way she reacted to the crowd was fun.

Main-event scene continues to be really bad.

Also, I like Byron. His geekiness is endearing. I need to say it again to counter all the hate the man gets.

"Byron, if you were on life support, I'd pull the plug just to charge my iPhone."

It's never too early to build a heel. KO push was fast. So was Styles.

Another Shoot: This Queen royalty nonsense needs to stop. Only Macho Man made this gimmick work.
Oh-no, I meant it in that I don't want the character to get ruined, not that I don't want a huge push. I don't want all this build-up to result in Nia or Braun getting pinned clean with ease come Survivor Series since they seem to want both of them to come off as unbeatable for now.

Oh-no, I meant it in that I don't want the character to get ruined, not that I don't want a huge push. I don't want all this build-up to result in Nia or Braun getting pinned clean with ease come Survivor Series since they seem to want both of them to come off as unbeatable for now.
Oh ok. When's a good time for their push? Rumble?

I have zero hype for Survivor Series thus far. I am going to be there but there is zero build up to anything between Raw and Smackdown. It's all infighting than hating the other brand.

WWF Intercontinental Title Match
Chris Jericho (c) vs. William Regal

Six Man Tag Team Match
Tazz & The APA (Bradshaw & Faarooq) (w/Jacqueline) vs. The Right To Censor (Bull Buchanan, The Goodfather & Val Venis) (w/Steven Richards)

WWF Hardcore Title Triple Threat Match
Raven (c) vs. Kane vs. The Big Show

WWF European Title Match
Test (c) vs. Eddie Guerrero (w/Perry Saturn)

Singles Match
Chris Benoit vs. Kurt Angle
***1/2

WWF World Women's Title Match
Ivory (c) vs. Chyna
*1/2

Street Fight (Special Referee: Mick Foley)
Shane McMahon vs. Vince McMahon (w/Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley)

WWF World Tag Team Title Tables, Ladders & Chairs Match
The Dudley Boyz (Bubba Ray Dudley & D-Von Dudley) (c) vs. Christian & Edge vs. The Hardy Boyz (Jeff Hardy & Matt Hardy)
***1/2

Gimmick Battle Royal
Repo Man and some other guys
** (zero stars without my dudes Mean Gene and The Brain)

Singles Match
The Undertaker vs. Triple H
**1/2

WWF World Heavyweight Title No Disqualification Match
The Rock (c) vs. Steve Austin

Really, the atmosphere and epic feel earned the B. Without that, you're looking at a C at best.

P.S. I almost gave WrestleMania X-7 a
B-! :O
Absolutely disgoostin.

I can't believe I once called you a... brother?

Oh ok. When's a good time for their push? Rumble?
Braun will probably get a midcard title soon but it's hard to think what will happen give the Big Dog is the owner of the midcard belt on Raw. Worst case scenario he fights Roman for it at the rumble. I think Nia might get a proper non-title feud soon but I'm not sure when they'll do a program with her going for the belt, especially with the rumors that they want a Charlotte vs Bayley program.

Top Bottom