• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

klonere

Banned
The perfect election antidote! Cheer on Becky! C'mon lets retain and truly establish this division with a great babyface that everyone can cheer on!

CwwVb59XUAEc8pf.jpg

Well at least those things you named are real

I'm sorry to say that Pokemon are not real

Dragon Gate's Gate of Destiny was a fun show, although I can only handle the Dragon Gate style in chunks.

Time to seek out some recent BJW shows, which I find more palatable.

The perfect election antidote! Cheer on Becky! C'mon lets retain and truly establish this division with a great babyface that everyone can cheer on!

CwwVb59XUAEc8pf.jpg
This is the first time I've actually had some wrasslin to look forward to since like.......the original attempt at this match at No Mercy

Pikma

Banned

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwwVb59XUAEc8pf.jpg[/IM

I'm sorry to say that Pokemon are not real[/QUOTE]
Yes they are

klonere

Banned
Dragon Gate's Gate of Destiny was a fun show, although I can only handle the Dragon Gate style in chunks.

Time to seek out some recent BJW shows, which I find more palatable.

It's an acquired taste for sure.

I'll be catching up on some of the BJW Tag stuff as well, very excited.

Woo!

There are gonna be some upset Alexa fans toniht.

This is the first time I've actually had some wrasslin to look forward to since like.......the original attempt at this match at No Mercy

Aw yeah that's what I like to hear.

klonere

Banned
DA DEMON KING has mutant healing powers, drawn straight from the ancient hills of TARA where da DRUIDS OF IUHRLUND are buried.

Hire me WWE I can write your shitty, shitty shlock.

sora87

Catching up on nxt, gutted we won't be blessed with Kota Ibushi's presence at takeover because of the cringe inducing sanity :(

Hasney

04fd97ce2c51299e695b846671f51310.jpg

I miss the days when I had to wait for x mas to get video games and these old ads in magazines that got you hype.

Yoko isn't even in the Mega Drive one.

The SNES version features Ric Flair, Mr. Perfect, Ted DiBiase, Yokozuna and Tatanka. The Genesis version replaces them with Hulk Hogan, IRS, Jim Duggan, The Model and Papa Shango.

Zach

04fd97ce2c51299e695b846671f51310.jpg

I miss the days when I had to wait for x mas to get video games and these old ads in magazines that got you hype.

I remember pining over a WWF Warzone magazine ad in my youth. I even drew the picture of Austin stunning McMahon out of excitement.

Yoko isn't even in the Mega Drive one.

The SNES version features Ric Flair, Mr. Perfect, Ted DiBiase, Yokozuna and Tatanka. The Genesis version replaces them with Hulk Hogan, IRS, Jim Duggan, The Model and Papa Shango.
I only played the snes version, even though we had a genesis. We didn't get a genesis until later though, I think 95 or 96.I got a playstation in 97.

Fun fact: Did you know that to prepare for his role as Max Cady in the remake of Cape Fear, Robert DeNiro trained to get into shape and had 4% body fat. Guy's a regular Lex Luger.

Tagyhag

Prince Devitt >>>>>>>>>>> Finn Balor.

Yeah there's a pretty big amount of heels in the show, but I'd rather have a disproportionate amount of heels that do a great job at being heels, than a fair amount of faces that are shit as faces.

Sephzilla

The problem with introducing another heel is that it's just going to be another heel who eventually jobs to Roman. Plus WWE makes all of their major heels as boring as they can.

Top Bottom