• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

Hasney

Don't forget that Samoa Joe isn't on the main roster yet.

Still holding out hope for an AJ Styles - Cm Punk - Samoa Joe triple threat.....

DHgSn.gif

If you're considering becoming a parent, don't. Spare your child a life in a world where climate change will go unaddressed because the government that controls the American agenda doesn't believe it as a concept. Spare that life the confusion and pain of living in a world where the older generation will gladly fuck over the younger, and the generation that got fucked won't remember how it got fucked when they're older.

The Japanese have the right idea. Stop having kids and just die.

In other news, a flip for this desperate morning.
Ete6FzO.gif

Let's not talk about the thing, OT is depressing enough already.

Callisto taking out Corbin was pretty cool. Really hope he's going over Kendrick, putting the cruiserweights on Smackdown where bryan and mauro are, and where 205 is going to be makes a lot of sense.

klonere

Banned
Talking Smack for the cruiserweights could be pretty lit. It'd be a true sink or swim for those in the division who have actual potential in the character department.

Talking Smack for the cruiserweights could be pretty lit. It'd be a true sink or swim for those in the division who have actual potential in the character department.

Yeah. If cruiserweights are going to be smackdown based, I no longer have any problem with it coming after 205 live.

And I thought the Fall Brawl 98 War Games would be the most inane thing I witnessed in my last 12 hours, guess you could say it got trumped.

On that note, what a wonderful clusterfuck that match was, so you got three teams but every man for themselves, for a title shot but it's first to a fall with people trickling in via a timer....
And Sting enters despite already having a title shot the following night which is odd booking.
Hogan comes down early, refs just kind of stand there doing nothing.
Everyone is dead for like a full 5 minutes, Hogan doesn't even try to pin.
WARRIOR SMOKE! SHENANIGANS! OH GOD THIS IS AMAZING FOR ALL THE WRONG REASONS
DDP sneaks in an anticlimactic finish.

Meanwhile watching all these old folks as the focal points of WCW, shades of modern WWE!

WCW wrestlers hated that Warrior gimmick, people kept getting hurt in the trapdoor he used to appear/disappear.

Could have been money if his promos weren't so rambling though.

Mahonay

Banned
Oh, last night wasn't some elaborate work? This is real?

Maybe I'll watch Smackdown later this morning to hopefully drown out my thoughts.

I mean, you hire Warrior, you get rambly promos.

You just need someone for him to bounce off so he never talks for too long on his own, and pretape anything where he has to talk for a while.

Instead they just let him go out there live and go on and on and on

Maybe I'll watch Smackdown later this morning to hopefully drown out my thoughts.

Smackdown had some (potentially) very good news.

klonere

Banned
oh god now i just chipped a tooth really badly and look like a hockey player before having dental caps was acceptable

fuck fuck fuc

Top Bottom