• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

Less likelihood of worrying about shitty PC ports. I also avoid the mostly toxic PC gaming community

The PS4 community on gaf is brilliant from my experience. I mod the PS4 UK battlefield community.

We game every night as a full party and so far it's been my most enjoyable gaming experience in years.

imBask

Banned
I love both PC and Consoles, but consoles are just infinitely more convinient and they just work. It balances out the downsides

Kaladin

I love both PC and Consoles, but consoles are just infinitely more convinient and they just work. It balances out the downsides

Yep. I love that I never have to worry about a console game meeting the system requirements, or upgrading when they don't.

klonere

Banned
I'm a PC guy but my roommates have a PS4 that we all share. It's pretty sweet, best of both worlds.

You cannot play Eve Online on a console so they lose on balance but its a close race ^__^

imBask

Banned
I'm a PC guy but my roommates have a PS4 that we all share. It's pretty sweet, best of both worlds.

You cannot play Eve Online on a console so they lose on balance but its a close race ^__^

you can play Eve Online on your phone tho, since it's 99% discord politics

Anth0ny

there will 1000000000000% be a screwjob finish at SS

maybe even in the Goldberg/Lesnar match!

they gotta get out of it somehow, and someone being pinned clean can wait until Mania.

If you're reading this, Sweeney Tom, I hope everything works out for you and the rest of WrassleGaf members who currently live in America. We all work and shoot on each other but at the end of the day, we're the best damn stable on this site and I wouldn't wish something like this on any of you.

Cw1DtRCW8AALTGS.jpg

Mahonay

Banned
Smackdown with the possibility of winning the Cruiserweight Division at Survivor Series, excellent. A second chance for that God awful mess.

The men and tag SS matches both will likely get 3/4 of an hour at the very least (the men's will probably stretch up to 55 mins+). I hope the women get some good time as well. The IC and CW matches will probably get fifteen to twenty minutes (IC maybe more).

I'll be shocked if Goldberg vs Lesnar makes it to fifteen minutes. But the worst part is I have this feeling WWE will stretch it out so 80% of the match is suplexes/rest-holds/both men lying on the ground.

Or they do some shit where they have a ten minute sequence of Goldberg walking through the building with security.

Kaladin

Smackdown with the possibility of winning the Cruiserweight Division at Survivor Series, excellent. A second chance for that God awful mess.

You will rarely if ever see the CW on Smackdown. It's essentially going to be a way to give Smackdown Live an unofficial third hour with 205 Live on the Network and they will occasionally do one thing on Smackdown to promote 205 Live, but CW will never be featured highly outside of their flagship hour.

Kaladin

Donald Trump is going to buy Monday Night Raw again and use the opening 20 minutes as a weekly Shoot On The Nation segment.

Mahonay

Banned
You will rarely if ever see the CW on Smackdown. It's essentially going to be a way to give Smackdown Live an unofficial third hour with 205 Live on the Network and they will occasionally do one thing on Smackdown to promote 205 Live, but CW will never be featured highly outside of their flagship hour.
I guess that makes sense. Forgot about 205 Live for a second.

They just did one with Charlotte and Natalya back in May.
It was the best

I joked with friends that Bret agreed to show up to support Natalya, but then all of a sudden Charlotte puts him in a sharpshooter and they ring the bell

The second they did that finish with Charlotte/Natalya I was dying

"Chicago Screwjob Maggle!!!"

Mahonay

Banned
AJ Styles on commentary laughing like Nelson as Ellsworth gets decimated with a Sister Abigail was wonderful.

And holy Christ that pop for Shane getting the last Team Smackdown spot.

Shane's still over as hell.

Helps that he's not on every show, and when he is on it's normally only about 2mins in a backstage segment. Still feels fresh when he actually comes out.

He's also one of the only babyfaces actually booked as a babyface in wwf.

It werid how if giant bomb did more pro wrestling stuff I would pay for their content.
I originally subscribed because of the Powerbombcast, I wasn't even watching wrestling at the time but I thought it was hilarious (and despite not knowing a lot of the newer names it sure seemed like the same shit I stopped watching for)

The appeal was just a bunch of people bummed out on wrestling but I guess they got so bummed they hard quit, haha

I've been subbed still, despite not really taking advantage of it much, solely because I feel like I'd rather just spend the 5 bucks for whenever I randomly want to check out a stream or something

Top Bottom