• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

Idk why but the hunico situation is even funnier now that I think about it. He should politic his way to the top consodering the fact that no one can defeat him. Other than Brock.

imBask

Banned
I just shut down the WrassleGAF Live Discord

I blame :
-You're all too old to understand technology
-Not me
-Hillary Clinton
-Racism

.eJwFwdsNwyAMAMBdGAAwmFeWqRBYhCopCNz-VN29d1_xXpc4xMk896FU7buMVeXmsXIj2cZoF-XZtyzjVpk5l_OmF29lLKCNMYSIxiLEFJVB53XyISA6rZ0FoxYV6h-qD9DgHPoE4I22xnv5nNTE7w_goydF.SH_WPZCzqQuXpfm2rhLCM1JNUrY

notworksafe

Huh, just got a notification from Ticketmaster that the Royal Rumble is starting almost an hour earlier than before. Guess its gonna be another long show.

PreFire

How many life threatening spots is Shane gonna do?

Funny how they tried to hint at the CW title and all their division coming to SD if they win. They definitely need the extra heads, but I doubt they'd be able to get some good matches within their 2 hour slot.

AJ also hinted at Bray being able to control Strowman, who is obviously being pushed as the next big show. Roman Reigns, and 3 other guys were all sent flying when they pounced on Braun.

Also, it's bad enough that son of a bitch was elected, let's stop derailing. Had to go through 4 pages of that asshole's name being mentioned.

Kaladin

Brand split rumbles felt more unpredictable because you could have a guy from either brand win and it wouldn't even have to be a main event guy because the other brand could main event.

I feel like a Trump montage is to be expected on Monday. Lets hope not. Vince has done a good job of keeping this shit off wrestling.

I feel like a Trump montage is to be expected on Monday. Lets hope not. Vince has done a good job of keeping this shit off wrestling.

i think it's cause he felt like he had to. Now he's won and everyone is all "no let's befriend the racists" I'm sure it'll be 2008 all over again.

Sephzilla

Raw will open up with Cole saying "Here at WWE we would like to congratulate WWE Hall of Famer Donald Trump on being elected 45th President of the United States". Following this will be a brief Trump/WWE montage. Then after the montage is over, Darren Young will be in the ring (jobber entrance) and he'll lose to Jack Swagger clean.

Kaladin

Raw will open up with Cole saying "Here at WWE we would like to congratulate WWE Hall of Famer Donald Trump on being elected 45th President of the United States". Following this will be a brief Trump/WWE montage. Then after the montage is over, Darren Young will be in the ring (jobber entrance) and he'll lose to Jack Swagger clean.

Replace Swagger with Young being tossed around by Strowman and you have a segment.

If I'm Swagger, I'm pushing for a white supremacist gimmick all day, every day.

Swagger squashing Young, Titus, Henry, New Day, busting out the hood and robe, hanging R-Truth in effigy.

Now that would bring the Attitude Era back.

Matt Riddle is evolve exclusive

9th: We are very excited to announce that Matt Riddle has signed a multi-year contract extension with WWN. Riddle started with EVOLVE in October 2015. In the last year, he has skyrocketed to become the hottest talent in all of wrestling. EVOLVE 69 ended with Johnny Gargano passing the baton to Matt Riddle. Now "EVOLVE Is Bro." We celebrate this signing by releasing a new Matt Riddle shirt now in the DGUSA.tv Store. It will also be available at the live events this weekend. This weekend will see Riddle in two important matches. They

Also Holy shit

November 9th: Matt Riddle vs. Ricochet has been signed for EVOLVE 75 on December 11th in Melrose, MA! This is a collision of the man who helped build

Considering his VP too, there could be a "Make Darren Straight Again"

Although I don't think (hope/pray?) even the WWE could go that low.

He kind of already had one. That's where his WE THE PEOPLE shit came from

But explicit, hood and robe wearing, skinned head, white supremacist, not dog whistling nationalist white supremacist. Nickname Swagger "The Grand Wizard" and his finisher the Burning Cross. Apparently, half of America loves that shit.

Owens grabs Bayley by the genitals to get the heel heat that he's been missing. He'll make Sasha Banks strip down, get on her knees, and bark like a dog. He can then declare the Revolution dead.

This will backfire and make him an ultra-babyface though.

Bronx-Man

Banned
I'm really not sure how much longer I'm gonna be on GAF. Been thinking back and forth on this all day and all night. I love you guys.

Top Bottom