• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

Flip.

NQfrFgv.gif

Also;

jcgYhTy.gif

That's gotta be one of the best lariats ever, either that or the time Hansen damn near decapitated Tenryu.

so who's getting the inevitable screwjob angle at Survivor Series?

Goldberg?
Team smackdown?
Brock/Shane presumably having a build to WM while being involved in two separate matches, plus the irresistible Montreal finish

Could be the most shenanigans on a PPV since Russo was in the company.

still not as bad a take as linda mcmahon

9PThdgF.gif

Oh god there are occasions right when I'm about to fall asleep and this memory creeps into my head and it genuinely cringes me back awake a little bit.

It actually legit makes me feel a bit sick. I can't believe how badly she took that.

It shouldn't bother me this much but it's literally scarred me

I mean the kick alone would rocket her out of the ring surely?

Kaladin

So about that Survivor Series card....

*Brock Lesnar with Paul Heyman vs. Bill Goldberg.

*WWE Intercontinental champion Dolph Ziggler vs. Sami Zayn.

*WWE Cruiserweight champion Brian Kendrick vs. Kalisto: If Kalisto wins, Cruiserweight division shifts to Smackdown Live.

Raw vs. Smackdown Live Survivor Series Elimination Tag Matches:

*Team Raw (WWE Universal champion Kevin Owens & Chris Jericho & Braun Strowman & Roman Reigns & Seth Rollins vs.) Team Smackdown Live (WWE World champion AJ Styles & Randy Orton & Dean Ambrose & Shane McMahon & Bray Wyatt)

*Team Raw (WWE Raw Women's champion Charlotte Flair & Nia Jax & Bayley & Sasha Banks) vs. Team Smackdown Live (WWE Smackdown Women's champion Becky Lynch & Nikki Bella & Carmella & Alexa Bliss & Naomi with Coach Natalya)

*Team Raw (WWE Raw Tag Team champions New Day & Shining Stars & Cesaro and Sheamus & The Club & Enzo and Big Cass) vs. Team Smackdown Live (WWE Smackdown Tag Team champions Heath Slater & Rhyno & The Hype Bros & American Alpha & The Usos & Breezango)

4 hours?

klonere

Banned

*WWE Cruiserweight champion Brian Kendrick vs. Kalisto: If Kalisto wins, Cruiserweight division shifts to Smackdown Live.

*Team Raw (WWE Universal champion Kevin Owens & Chris Jericho & Braun Strowman & Roman Reigns & Seth Rollins vs.) Team Smackdown Live (WWE World champion AJ Styles & Randy Orton & Dean Ambrose & Shane McMahon & Bray Wyatt)

*Team Raw (WWE Raw Women's champion Charlotte Flair & Nia Jax & Bayley & Sasha Banks) vs. Team Smackdown Live (WWE Smackdown Women's champion Becky Lynch & Nikki Bella & Carmella & Alexa Bliss & Naomi with Coach Natalya)

*Team Raw (WWE Raw Tag Team champions New Day & Shining Stars & Cesaro and Sheamus & The Club & Enzo and Big Cass) vs. Team Smackdown Live (WWE Smackdown Tag Team champions Heath Slater & Rhyno & The Hype Bros & American Alpha & The Usos & Breezango)

4 hours?

It'd be a pretty cool card

If they worked Dragon Gate style multimans

Anth0ny

SmackDown LIVE has a new addition to its announce team: Tom Phillips. The announcer joins play-by-play commentators Mauro Ranallo and David Otunga, and color commentator JBL, giving Team Blue a four-man booth every Tuesday night at 8/7 C on USA Network.

Phillips made his WWE debut in 2012 on NXT, where he announced NXT ArRIVAL, WWE Network’s first live, in-ring broadcast.

Fear not, NXT Universe, in addition to joining SmackDown LIVE, Phillips will still call the action on WWE NXT every week.

THIS DAY JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER

imBask

Banned

4 hours?

Goldberg wins by screwjob
Ziggler wins by screwjob
Kendrick wins by screwjob
Team RAW wins by screwjob

4 hours?
If Canadian Stampede could fill 2 hours with 4 matches, they can fill 4 with 6. I'm sure they'll think of something else to add.

4 hours?

The two matches I've bolded will be the only good two matches. The rest will be a boring shit-show. I normally despise survivor series matches.

Are Cruiserweights still going to be on Raw even with 205?

Not if Callisto prevails at survivor series. Then all the crusierweights will move to smackdown (except the higher tier guys like balor and seth and zayn obv, and maybe not neville since he's never been booked in the division).

logic would tell you that

my brain tells me vince doesn't like mauro and his weird references, and they're working to have tom phillips replace him

Mamma mia!

Which it's blindingly obvious he will with Cruisers immediately following smackdown soon

Yup.

Makes their road travel easier, gives them a place where they'll be booked better, makes bumping Talking Smack actually make sense as they can talk 205 as well.

Unless vince changes his mind in the next week. Last week they were staying on raw!

Oersted

Goldberg wins by screwjob
Ziggler wins by screwjob
Kendrick wins by screwjob

Its obvious they are preparing a heelturn for Bork to either make the spotmonkey Mahon look good in his defeat or sacrifice him to lord and saviour Roman Reigns.

I guess he will berry Bill dirty.

Sephzilla

because you post on a gaming forum

gxR3dKI.gif

Because it cool

The 1080p stuff they're talking about for the system, faster load speeds with SATA3, and the 5GHZ wi-fi appeal to me greatly.

Because you can't afford another few hundred to get a decent PC?

In recent years I've come to the realization that I just prefer the console experience over PC. All of the games I like I can get for console and there's less of the PC hassle with it.

Aiii

So not worth it
Friends, why am I considering a PS4 Pro?

Because you can't afford another few hundred to get a decent PC?

In recent years I've come to the realization that I just prefer the console experience over PC. All of the games I like I can get for console and there's less of the PC hassle with it.

Like mandatory installing of games. Downloading patches. System updates. Crashes. That kind of stuff?

Top Bottom