• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

I've been about that sugar free life for over a year now, but today I said fuck it.

Ate a chocolate cream donut.
What if I told you that sugar made me lose more weight than gaining. I shit you not, I had maybe 2 pints of ice cream a week and cookies and lost weight. I laid off of the sugar and stayed the same or gained. Crazy how the body works.

jmdajr

What if I told you that sugar made me lose more weight than gaining. I shit you not, I had maybe 2 pints of ice cream a week and cookies and lost weight. I laid off of the sugar and stayed the same or gained. Crazy how the body works.

My blood sugar levels would say NOPE.

NivK8Xc.jpg

MOTY

Kaladin

Have you always had a lot of soda in your diet? It may be keeping your weight up.

Off and on. I've tried diet sodas and no sodas. No sodas made the most difference, but damn that can be hard to do. Sodas are one of the few sugary vices I allow myself regularly though. I don't go all in on sweet stuff with other things.

Sephzilla

If there's three people I wish could work in the performance center, it would be Bret Hart, HBK, and Scott Hall. All three guys have pretty sharp minds for the business.

shaowebb

Enjoy this relic...Amazing Red when him and TNA were still with the NWA and were putting on stellar PPV only shows.

bHJk7oj.gif

Mahonay

Banned
Off and on. I've tried diet sodas and no sodas. No sodas made the most difference, but damn that can be hard to do. Sodas are one of the few sugary vices I allow myself regularly though. I don't go all in on sweet stuff with other things.
Sodas have a metric shit ton of sugar all on their own. You could maybe look for something else as an alternative to your usual soda.

Settled on it, I'm sticking to OT Community for a while. I gave up on gaming side years ago, and OT is bringing me to near tears right now. There's a lot of groups I'm involved here on this site and I'm gonna need them now more than ever.

HuLVoXb.gif

Stick around man, we got you.

With the sodas, I used to drink a can of coke every day.

I switched to a can of pepsi max per day and lost a stone (14 pounds) in a month. Got me to the top end of my ideal BMI, which was great. Personally I'd like to lose another stone to get right in the middle, but I don't have the time to exercise right now. Hoping to start on that sometime next year.

If there's three people I wish could work in the performance center, it would be Bret Hart, HBK, and Scott Hall. All three guys have pretty sharp minds for the business.

Not sure I'd trust hall in the performance centre. It'd be Hart, HBK and Austin for me. Austin was a great wrestler before the piledriver.

Zach

Sodas have a metric shit ton of sugar all on their own. You could maybe look for something else as an alternative to your usual soda.

Isn't drinking one can of soda your maximum recommended intake of sugar for the day? Having three is like eating three candy bars or something?

I steer clear personally. Although it's gah dang delicious.

Well, two hours of sleep and going to class in a fog has no dulled this intense, irrational feeling of personal failure over the election. I've dealt with depression since I was a tweener and this is easily the worst I've felt in years. I'm definitely going to keep posting here, because you all fucking rock and even with this extraordinary feeling of shittiness, little things like this

I'm in a meeting right now, and this dude looks like Buff Daddy

still probably the best tweet I've seen

I'm likely going to take a break from social media for a while as this whole thing figures itself out. Or doesn't.

ltcOdYc.gif

We got you fam.

Oklahoma: Heel Since '68

Really do help. The future feels so grim right now, but it's genuinely great to know that we can help a little by making each other laugh, feel welcome, and just share in watching some wrasslin'.

Settled on it, I'm sticking to OT Community for a while. I gave up on gaming side years ago, and OT is bringing me to near tears right now. There's a lot of groups I'm involved here on this site and I'm gonna need them now more than ever.

Having been around this community for that long but I got love for all of you. We got your back, man.

Regarding Royal Rumble, I received an email from Ticketmaster stating that it's now going to start at 5:30CT instead of 6:15.

Mahonay

Banned
Well, two hours of sleep and going to class in a fog has no dulled this intense, irrational feeling of personal failure over the election. I've dealt with depression since I was a tweener and this is easily the worst I've felt in years. I'm definitely going to keep posting here, because you all fucking rock and even with this extraordinary feeling of shittiness, little things like this

Really do help. The future feels so grim right now, but it's genuinely great to know that we can help a little by making each other laugh, feel welcome, and just share in watching some wrasslin'.
Same here for me man. WrassleGAF has helped me not lose my mind today. Last night and this morning I was feeling pretty damn glum. Doing better now.

Having been around this community for that long but I got love for all of you. We got your back, man.

Regarding Royal Rumble, I received an email from Ticketmaster stating that it's now going to start at 5:30CT instead of 6:15.

Yeah, it's apparently a four hour show too now. That makes all the big 4 extended to four hours now.

Maybe seltzer?

MAYBE MELTZER

ONE SCOOPZ OR TWO???

The Zach/Data West "will they or wont they" love angle is the best thing going on WrassleGAF

Eh, I prefer the Data/Boots indie blood feud

Top Bottom