• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Mr. America, Hulk Hogan, Hollywood Hulk Hogan, and FU NB Terry Bollea are all in the GAF Avatar rumble.

as is Kane, DX Kane, Unmasked Kane, Korporate Kane, Team Hell No Kane, Demon's Favorite Daemon, the Daemon Kane.

Sephzilla

Mr. America, Hulk Hogan, Hollywood Hulk Hogan, and FU NB Terry Bollea are all in the GAF Avatar rumble.

as is Kane, DX Kane, Unmasked Kane, Korporate Kane, Team Hell No Kane, Demon's Favorite Daemon, the Daemon Kane.

Hogan-Hollywood-Bollea are all in kayfabe the same person.
Mr America is not!
Just like all versions of Kane are the same (except for Fake Kane)

If my opinion holds any weight I'd say the only way you can get multiples of the same person in an Avatar Rumble is if they are supposed to be different people in Kayfabe. I think the only exception would be Mick Foley since he legitimately entered a Royal Rumble as 3 different people

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Hogan-Hollywood-Bollea are all in kayfabe the same person.
Mr America is not!
Just like all versions of Kane are the same (except for Fake Kane)

If my opinion holds any weight I'd say the only way you can get multiples of the same person in an Avatar Rumble is if they are supposed to be different people in Kayfabe. I think the only exception would be Mick Foley since he legitimately entered a Royal Rumble as 3 different people

I think technically because of the promo that introduced Cactus to the WWF that technically in kayfabe all three are different people. Mick Foley isn't though!

Zach

So. Is Vince Russo back for Backlash '01? This Duchess of Queensbury match is some trash. I can't even enjoy Regal vs. Jericho. This is madness.

Kaladin

Imagine shelling out money for a kid's toy to play 80's kideo games in 2016.

Shit, if I can get one and they make more of them that is the console I'd start my future kids out on. Simple, you know what games are there and it's the classic shit you grew up on.

Speaking of games, been playing some of that Infinite Warfare campaign. Nothing world changing but some damn fine popcorn-flick fun. Been a good year for FPS, it seems.

What will you do, with all the powers of the government, for a wrasslin' fan like me?

I will admit that I have a strong anti-flippy stance, but I am willing to put aside that bias for the good of the American Wrestling Community. For starters, my new healthcare program, BeefCare, will provide quick and affordable care for flippers all over the country.

BeefCare, because Beef Cares. #Beef2020

I will admit that I have a strong anti-flippy stance, but I am willing to put aside that bias for the good of the American Wrestling Community. For starters, my new healthcare program, BeefCare, will provide quick and affordable care for flippers all over the country.

BeefCare, because Beef Cares. #Beef2020

now this is a platform i can come together on

Recall

So. Is Vince Russo back for Backlash '01? This Duchess of Queensbury match is some trash. I can't even enjoy Regal vs. Jericho. This is madness.

Everything after WM17 is a chore to get through. I personally love Summerslam 2001 but the madness persists for a while.

Zach

Everything after WM17 is a chore to get through. I personally love Summerslam 2001 but the madness persists for a while.
There's been so much RAW-y backstage/talking/not wrestling crap already and I haven't even started the Angle/Benoit 30-minute submission match (which better be wonderful). I dunno, man. It's starting to feel weird.

klonere

Banned
This seems like a less than optimal way to take an overhead belly to belly suplex

TNEQW6U.png

There's been so much RAW-y backstage/talking/not wrestling crap already and I haven't even started the Angle/Benoit 30-minute submission match (which better be wonderful). I dunno, man. It's starting to feel weird.
Nitro's dead. They stopped trying.

Top Bottom