• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

Heroman

Banned
It's sad the best wrestler's are in the UFC

KnSk8Jl.gif
Kenny Omega is in NJPW.

Being the best wrestler ain't got nothing to do with telling a story in the ring. Which is why it's all the more remarkable that Matt Riddle is SO. DAMN. GOOD. Seriously, only a year in and he's probably going to make a good few top 10 lists.

Caderfix

Absolutely no question

Is he really a heel? I mean, he was so over on saturday that the American fighting him in MSG was getting booed.

That happens whenever KO and Jericho open their mouths too. It's just that, much like the WWE, UFC is short on good faces right now.

Sephzilla

Sorry to deviate into a UFC conversation, but man. I was kind of shook at how scared Alvarez looked. McGregor was basically living in his head, and then made Alvarez look like a fucking amateur.

That happens whenever KO and Jericho open their mouths too. It's just that, much like the WWE, UFC is short on good faces right now.

I think Conor has crossed into that Real Ass Stone Cold / Hollywood Rock realm

Fox318

Sorry to deviate into a UFC conversation, but man. I was kind of shook at how scared Alvarez looked. McGregor was basically living in his head, and then made Alvarez look like a fucking amateur.

He pulled a ronda.

Went in thinking he was going to outbox conor instead of trying to wrestlefuck him.

imBask

Banned

I think Conor has crossed into that Real Ass Stone Cold / Hollywood Rock realm

yet UFC marks still shit on Connor for some weird reason... I really don't get it

ufc promo template, delete as inappropriate

hey opponent

i'm going to beat your fucking ass you fucking [pussy|bitch|woman|dick]

say it to my face [fucker|faggot|asshole]

*crowd goes wild*

Sephzilla

The only thing UFC fighters need to improve upon is their walk up music game. I mean, good lord. Who the fuck walks out to Katy Perry.

So friends, the Nintendo Switch could come in at $250.

What say you?

Nice price, but it's so cheap that I worry the product is going to be equally cheap/outdated. Plus there's the whole "Nintendo is going to intentionally understock this" angle

Caderfix

yet UFC marks still shit on Connor for some weird reason... I really don't get it

They don't, as far as I remember.

He's treated the same way any other in the roster, isn't he? It's a real sport with real competitors that need to be motivated to put up a good performance, so giving one guy a free pass on anything is not something acceptable, really. Unless I'm missing something (which is possible as I didn't follow the build up to 205 at all), he's treated like a any other professional, isn't he?

imBask

Banned
They don't, as far as I remember.

He's treated the same way any other in the roster, isn't he? It's a real sport with real competitors that need to be motivated to put up a good performance, so giving one guy a free pass on anything is not something acceptable, really. Unless I'm missing something (which is possible as I didn't follow the build up to 205 at all), he's treated like a any other professional, isn't he?

idk everytime I stumble in a UFC argument, half the people are shitting on him and complaining about his promos and blablabla

might just be a misconception, but i'm always under the impression that he's hated

Fox318

What say you?

Then it will be way under powered.

Families buy iPads and other tablets at a premium so why is Nintendo so afraid of making a premium device?

I honestly think its that they just don't have the talent and engineering capability to make a modern device.

Caderfix

What say you?

It's a good price point. I don't expect and, honestly, gave up on high end visuals (compared to other consoles). It's going to be a very nice Nintendo box.

The only reason I didn't jump in the WiiU train is because it was dead before I had the chance to, this won't happen this time around though. I'll make sure to see it dying in real time.

Sephzilla

I think it's hilarious that the PS2 shook Nintendo so hard that they're still afraid to even remotely compete against Sony again. If Nintendo even remotely had a 21st century mindset their consoles would be killing it.

Yeah, I worry about battery life of the portable component.

Yeah, I heard 3 hours max. That's pathetic.

imBask

Banned
Switch still looks amazing and a departure from the fucking Wii brand and i'm buying it

250 is a damn good price regardless

I don't give a fuck about power, I just want cool gimmickless games that works without forcing me to use a god damn penis shaped controller or a god damn tablet from hell. I WANT TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES WITH A VIDEO GAME CONTROLLER

Sephzilla

Switch still looks amazing and a departure from the fucking Wii brand and i'm buying it

250 is a damn good price regardless

I don't give a fuck about power, I just want cool gimmickless games that works without forcing me to use a god damn penis shaped controller or a god damn tablet from hell. I WANT TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES WITH A VIDEO GAME CONTROLLER

I don't think modern day Nintendo knows how to work without gimmicks.

imBask

Banned
I don't think modern day Nintendo knows how to work without gimmicks.

The gimmick on the switch looks lighter, it's just a screen and you're using a real controller that's all I want

if any game on the switch requires a wiimote i'm going to lose my fucking shit

Caderfix

idk everytime I stumble in a UFC argument, half the people are shitting on him and complaining about his promos and blablabla

might just be a misconception, but i'm always under the impression that he's hated

He is VERY controversial. There is a split, you either love or hate him and that includes other pros as well. Anytime he wins there's a group saying he is the king and another group saying he is just lucky haha

Sephzilla

The gimmick on the switch looks lighter, it's just a screen and you're using a real controller that's all I want

if any game on the switch requires a wiimote i'm going to lose my fucking shit

It does look less gimmicky than the Wii and Wii-U, which I'm thrilled about. The tablet is still apparently a touch screen though, so be prepared for Nintendo to drive that into the ground.

Ultimately I'm going to get the Switch anyway. I think it has potential. I still wish Nintendo would go in a different direction though.

It does look less gimmicky than the Wii and Wii-U, which I'm thrilled about. The tablet is still apparently a touch screen though, so be prepared for Nintendo to drive that into the ground.

Ultimately I'm going to get the Switch anyway. I think it has potential. I still wish Nintendo would go in a different direction though.

Nintendo never really drove touchscreens into the ground either on the wiiu or the handhelds imo.

There HAS been unnecessary waggle & gyro for sure though

Sephzilla

True, but when you get to these things that have so many elements needed the uptake is never going to be incredible. Plus L1/L3/R1/R3 to backpane is horrible

In my dream world the Vita would have been a PSP2. Dual analog sticks, normal L1/L2/L3 and R1/R2/R3 and no proprietary memory cards.

Gimme a fucking mic!

YOU SEE THEY SAY ALL STATES ARE CREATED EQUAL BUT YOU LOOK AT FLORIDA AND YOU LOOK AT MAINE AND YOU SEE THAT STATEMENT IS NOT TRUE! SEE NORMALLY IF YOU GO 1 ON 1 WITH ANOTHER CANDIDATE YOU HAVE A 50/50 CHANCE OF WINNING, BUT WINNING IN FLORIDA AND WINNING IN OHIO MAKES YOU ALMOST AS STRONG AS THE GENETIC FREAK BIG POPPA PUMP! SO HILLARY, WITHOUT FLORIDA, YOU HAVE A 25% CHANCE OF WINNING. AND THEN YOU ADD OHIO TO THE MIX AND YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING DRASTIC GO DOWN! SEE AT ELECTION DAY, HILLARY HAS A 33 1/3% CHANCE OF WINNING, BUT DONALD TRUMP HAS A 66 2/3 CHANCE OF WINNING, BECAUSE GARY JOHNSON KNOWS HE'S NOT GONNA BEAT HIM AND HE'S NOT EVEN GONNA TRY. BUT THEN YOU TAKE TRUMP'S 75% CHANCE OF WINNING IF HE WINS FLORIDA AND OHIO AND THEN ADD 66 AND 2/3% HE GOT 141 AND TWO THIRDS CHANCE OF WINNING AT ELECTION DAY. SENORITA CLINTON...THE NUMBERS DON'T LIE AND THEY SPELL DISASTER FOR YOU AT ELECTION DAY!

Kaladin

Gimme a fucking mic!

YOU SEE THEY SAY ALL STATES ARE CREATED EQUAL BUT YOU LOOK AT FLORIDA AND YOU LOOK AT MAINE AND YOU SEE THAT STATEMENT IS NOT TRUE! SEE NORMALLY IF YOU GO 1 ON 1 WITH ANOTHER CANDIDATE YOU HAVE A 50/50 CHANCE OF WINNING, BUT WINNING IN FLORIDA AND WINNING IN OHIO MAKES YOU ALMOST AS STRONG AS THE GENETIC FREAK BIG POPPA PUMP! SO HILLARY, WITHOUT FLORIDA, YOU HAVE A 25% CHANCE OF WINNING. AND THEN YOU ADD OHIO TO THE MIX AND YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING DRASTIC GO DOWN! SEE AT ELECTION DAY, HILLARY HAS A 33 1/3% CHANCE OF WINNING, BUT DONALD TRUMP HAS A 66 2/3 CHANCE OF WINNING, BECAUSE GARY JOHNSON KNOWS HE'S NOT GONNA BEAT HIM AND HE'S NOT EVEN GONNA TRY. BUT THEN YOU TAKE TRUMP'S 75% CHANCE OF WINNING IF HE WINS FLORIDA AND OHIO AND THEN ADD 66 AND 2/3% HE GOT 141 AND TWO THIRDS CHANCE OF WINNING AT ELECTION DAY. SENORITA CLINTON...THE NUMBERS DON'T LIE AND THEY SPELL DISASTER FOR YOU AT ELECTION DAY!

Go drunk Blue, you're home.

Top Bottom