• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Is anything in this promo going to be about something other than merch

they just begged the audience to buy their shit

RBH

14718006_321938598175271_305545274812530688_n.jpg

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Brauns so guuuuuuuuuuuud. He can just pick up and throw people like they're fucking nothing! I'm marking out

jurgen

Jesus Braun is so damn quick for his size.

I'M THE CAPTAIN NOW!

If you would have told me last year that Chris Jericho would be my favorite character in 2016, I wouldn't believe it. I still can barely believe it. This reinvention is just so damn entertaining.

number47

Im fine with Stroman getting pushed after Brock humbled him and made sure he knew what this business was all about. Cheap shots.
Braun slams kofi and as Big E approaches,he realizes big e can't jump over kofi for the body block spot. so he speeds up and steps over kofI to finish the scene instead. Braun has a great future.

I know everyone is watching Raw, but have you guys seen this Card Subject to Change documentary? Hulu just popped it on automatically after watching last week's RAw and it's something else. All about VFW carnies.

Put it on your list.

ReiGun

The way the build for these matches has happened, they should all end with both sides turning on themselves and destroying the ring.

Top Bottom