• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I'm happy for Mick that he's lost enough weight that he can move his legs like that. Good for him.

Anyone else cancelling their sub if Linda gets put in Trump's cabinet?

They're already run by GOP donors, why would it matter

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Roman carries the US Title like it's a bag of trash.

US Title carries Roman like it's a bag of trash

Tell me more. I don't have access to cable/satellite TV, or have the Network.
Basically it was just a bunch of self congratulatory bullshit from Steph and Mick. Lotta Steph reciting catchphrases and shit to try and get cheap pops from the crowd while they had the entire roster lined up on the top of the ramp

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
So the quality of the show is going down, huh?

I do not have hopes for this show to do almost anything to build for Survivor Series where none of these people will be fighting each other

ReiGun

The whole story being "Can the teams on either show coexist?" has potential, but it's hindered by the answer obviously being "Fuck no." They've done nothing to sell either team really wanting to win for their show being just saying it. None of them even care if their McMahon overlords can have bragging rights.

Still say Ambrose should have just got the goons and jumped some people in an alley like he said on Talking Smack. Would have been something.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I'm happy for Mick that he's lost enough weight that he can move his legs like that. Good for him.

Anyone else cancelling their sub if Linda gets put in Trump's cabinet?

I'm not gonna tell you how to live your life but I find it hard to believe you can't find a better reason to cancel your network subscription than that.

DMczaf

It's ironic that AJ and Jericho are now the WWE's MVPs when just a few months ago their program was the fucking worst.

...now I want an AJ/Jericho program again :(

I want Braun to be champ so bad.

g2stqlm.gif

You really want Roman Vs Braun where Roman wins every match?

Nekofrog

Banned
Why doesnt steph just say "if yall mother fuckers win this shit, I'll give yall a 100,000 dollar bonus each from my personal pockets"

Money would be a good motivator for some of these broke ass independent contractors

ReiGun

Why doesnt steph just say "if yall mother fuckers win this shit, I'll give yall a 100,000 dollar bonus each from my personal pockets"

Money would be a good motivator for some of these broke ass independent contractors

Nah she's a McMahon. Which means they're all working under the threat of being fired.

Which would be funny if they did lose, she fired them, and then they all just showed up on Smackdown the next night.

DMczaf

Yeah, but they can't brand currency.....or can they?

WWE Universe Bucks?!

LiQuid!

Why is Sami selling for the Social Outcasts. GTFO Bo.

Angry Grimace

I'm gonna laugh when Sami wins and then just defects to SD

Angry Grimace

TM61 vs. the Authors of Pain looks like a CAW vs. CAW match

LiQuid!

I guess the big question this weekend is whether or not Joe gets a championship or gets called up.

I want him to win and throw the title in the garbage. We're overdue for some good old belt disrespect and it would be a great final eff you to Regal on his way out.

Top Bottom