• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

Next gen wrasslin

Yakuza-6_2016_10-27-16_012.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Joey Styles has always been annoying as hell. He's got an even more irritating voice than Mike Tenay. And at least Tenay meant well.

Can this fantasy matchup be the curtain jerker match?

E: lol is that imbask in the middle crapping his pants having to be inbetween Goldberg and Bork?

Foley is really hard to listen to in this.

Daniel Bryan shooting was fabulous though. I think we tend to forget just how good a promo he is because of how often he tends to be on the verge of corpsing. When he's able to bring intensity, it's great. I wonder if there's going to be any blowback at how often he just completely shut down Stephanie.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It was weird turning on Raw to see the SD guys. I kind of forgot Reigns and Rollins existed up until tonight.

There's only room for one lone canine in my heart
48f8070087f6b4e0486a6263434c84ab.gif

Toki767

How does Renee asking Mick if he'd like to work with Bryan end up with Mick talking about how great Stephanie is for 5 minutes?

Pikma

Banned
Fuck having Roman Reigns came out on top all by himself in that tag match
Fuck that shit so bad, the moment he takes the belt from KO is the moment I'll cancel my network subscription once and for all

klonere

Banned
I saw a clip of Team Blue coming through the crowd and it looked pretty cool. Did the segment stay good?

Oh and Bryan shooting on Foley was kinda funny in that Bryan is likely going to end up exactly the fucking same.

klonere

Banned
It's crazy that I can go home this evening and potentially watch 3 matches from Chris Hero that occurred within a few days of one another, with wildly varying opponents and all of them at least be 4 stars.

That has to be an unprecedented run.

Zach

I can't believe all the spotlight Stevie Ray gets in 1998 War Games.

It's kind of funny that Hogan probably did the most work in this whole match. Nash gets taken out shortly after coming down, takes a leg drop and just lays down for the rest of the match. Luger comes in, attacks a guy, torture rack, gets slapjacked(lol) then lays down for the rest of the match.
It was really weird.

Zach

I'll never understand the complaints about 2000 or 2001 WCW when 98 and ESPECIALLY 99 WCW exist. 99 is the most like 'just show up for my paycheck' WCW ever was. It's the most boring the company's ever been. Like the match quality goes down in 2000 and 2001 as a whole but at least they're trying something because they're getting their asses kicked. They seem somewhat motivated.
It's hard to put 1999 below 2000. I see what you're saying, but lord Jesus, 2000 had some low lows.

'99 was pretty atrocious too, though, probably thanks to your boyfriend Kevin Nash.

klonere

Banned
On course for Shibata vs Goto at the Dome, their teams are both in the same Tag League block as well, so I guess they'll set it up there

YOU FUCKED UP
YOU FUCKED UP

So are quick back and forth title changes Gedo's new thing? Naito/Okada, Bushi/Kushida and now EVIL/Shibata?

Top Bottom