• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

NO, MAN GOD!

Okay, lets check out this weeks Raw...
*Stephanie trying to get pops off Enzo & Cass*

okay yeah take a breather Man God...Yep.

Full disclosure the match HHH/Punk itself was not as terrible as the fact that every single thing that resulted in Punk/Cena in Chicago headlining a PPV...would lead to HHH vs Kevin Nash in the 2010s fighting for a sledgehammer hanging on a pole because of a fucking text message. That was one of the most infuriating things in wrestling history, spanning the decades and companies and generations and histories.
It's absolutely hilarious that this was the result, "I just wanted to make things cool again!" the promo that revealed what we all assumed, that it was basically a midlife crisis for the Kliq chums trying to ride off Punk's momentum to get one last main event storyline.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_c1Eq9Lwug - Keith Lee vs Jeff Cobb

10 minutes of hossy goodness, give it a watch.

k097JVp.gif

QlWzRJB.gif

UberTag

I mean, y'all are still watching every week, so they're clearly doing something right.
Not all of us. I honestly couldn't tell you the last time I watched RAW or SmackDown.
I "think" I caught Summerslam live. Maybe. Was that when Balor won the title? It's all a blur to me now.

kiguel182

Finally watched the state of the union thing and man, poor Mick. Bryan slayed him.

Also, this "I don't give a fuck" Bryan is amazing. I mean, it sucks that he lost his dream job but at the same time he can say whatever he wants because he clearly doesn't need the WWE and they can't take anything away from him, especially since he still his one of his most beloved guys. I love it.

somedevil

Wow, they quickly showed a bit of that Angle vs Booker T angle in that promo package. Thats an angle I thought they would like people to forget about.

Top Bottom