• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_c1Eq9Lwug - Keith Lee vs Jeff Cobb

10 minutes of hossy goodness, give it a watch.

k097JVp.gif

QlWzRJB.gif

I am all over this, Boots.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
That's not the stip though. They've made it clear that a Zayn win means that the IC title goes to Raw.

No, I mean, he will get the title and then Bryan will "sign" him back for whatever reason, like his contract will end and Bryan will sign him with the title to SmackDown.

Tagyhag

They just need to get rid of Otunga, he has always been awful on commentary.

I know imbask said Tom is play-by-play so Otunga shouldn't worry but he's being more chatty than usual tonight as well.

I wonder if all 3 of them are shook and aren't gonna let Tom do shit.

MG310

But nobody says for how long. Either Sami gets signed to SD once he wins or this is the trade-off and the Cruiserweight division is coming to SD Live.

I'm betting they trade the belt to Raw through the Rumble and then it goes back. That way Raw has a singles title they can use while Roman is feuding with Owens.

Nekofrog

Banned
Saw oney vs roderick strong at the house show in sac, oney can go hard. In ring he's totally ready for smackdown, but I know literally nothing of his character and mic work

Top Bottom