• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

Bayley has this one tone every single time she speaks. And she never ever changes it. It's so goddamn annoying, she sounds like a robot. Great wrestler, but man, she's a pretty bad talker.

Vince needs to scrap nxt because this shit is horrible. Just fuck all, everyone is trash. And they wonder why the ratings are sinking.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I may be in the minority, but I think Charlotte has improved on the mic.

She's way better than she was before. She's quite good, which is why she keeps getting the title back.

Raw64life

Don't worry, Charlotte will get the feud hot tonight by coming out and yelling into the microphone as loud as she possibly can for 5 minutes straight, having Bayley interrupt her, then yell into the microphone as loud as possible for another couple of minutes, then attack Bayley, then yell into the microphone as loud as she can one last time.

I was close, although technically it could still happen at the end of this segment.

The end of that promo was better than the start. The star almost killed me. I think Charlotte is good interacting with someone else. She is bad on monologues though.

Regrettably, this company love wrestlers monologging in the ring.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like

You aren't in the minority, this is is classic IWC turning on talented wrestlers cuz they mad about booking. Last week all these pigs were kissing Charlotte's feet.

jurgen

I'm right there with you. Her mic skills and in-ring ability have her at a level the rest of the Raw Women just aren't at. It's not phenomenal, but it's better than serviceable.

That line about Dana followed by Bayley cracking up legit makes me wonder if the brainstorming for her promos start with 'what would a five year old talk like'.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
That line about Dana followed by Bayley cracking up legit makes me wonder if the brainstorming for her promos start with 'what would a five year old talk like'.

She's always done promos like that

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'm watching a rare double jobber match on this February 1998 Nitro. Mike Enos versus Barry Horowitz.

The men's Survivor Series matches seem almost unwinnable for SD. The team for Raw has both Strowman and Reigns, who are both basically un-pinnable.

Angry Grimace

I have no goddamn clue why Dana or Nia Jax got promoted to the main roster.

I would rather see Nikki Cross biting herself than see Nia Jax.

I liked Bayley's matches with Nia in NXT. They need 15+ minutes plus to do the whole 'slowly breaking her down' thing though, and thay are not going to get that on RAW

Top Bottom