• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The men's Survivor Series matches seem almost unwinnable for SD. The team for Raw has both Strowman and Reigns, who are both basically un-pinnable.

You can get DQ'd in Survivor Series matches.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Dana = hot and muscular

vi5asiW.png

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
There's no way to polish a Nia Jax match into anything good.

RAW have now refused to give too "little guys" a win against the bigger wrestler. Both would have really helped the other person!

MG310

Her Samoan Drop is probably her best looking move. Happy they went with that over those incredibly awkward Wasteland variations she was working her way though.

That is absolutely the right decision. Continues Nia's monster build and Bayley's underdog story.

There's no way to polish a Nia Jax match into anything good.

Eh, Asuka had a decent match with her. But then again I've seen Asuka have at worst a passable match with literally everyone she's faced.

There were like 6 people here who genuinely thought they wouldn't fuck Bayley up, and I bet they're shocked right now
I would consider this one of the better booking decisions for her since she arrived. She wasn't completely squashed and it plants the seeds for her underdog story to probably being the one to break Charlotte's PPV record streak.

There need to be some real stakes to these survivor series matches. Most of the title holders will be in them.
One of the rumors on the match (could be complete bullshit) is that the winning brand gets to swap three people from one brand to the other.

ReiGun

She seems like someone who's an absolute sweetheart in real life who's uncomfortable at being the bad guy.

Watched her UpUpDownDown episode and she really is just the nicest woman and kind of a dweeb. It'll be a long time before she's comfortable in this role, if that ever happens.

Top Bottom